Cooking "for" your partner

marine6357
Posted
Posted
On 7/2/2017 at 6:08 AM, bigpearl said:

You should try Steve, very sweet, I am converted by the better half but in saying that I eat any thing and try everything, always have.

Cheers, Steve.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:53 AM, stevewool said:

I too hate peeling the shells , but i do , the heads i put to the side of the plate and Emma loves those parts , as she says they are the best and having never sucked the brains or what else is in that part i cannot comment.

Have to say you are missing out on some of the best part, as my Louisiana friends will tell you when you eat crawfish You have to such the head, and no that is not a sexual reference. When in New Orleans do as they say "Laissez les bons temps rouler" let the good times roll.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:53 AM, stevewool said:

I too hate peeling the shells , but i do , the heads i put to the side of the plate and Emma loves those parts , as she says they are the best and having never sucked the brains or what else is in that part i cannot comment.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Have to say you are missing out on some of the best part, as my Louisiana friends will tell you when you eat crawfish You have to such the head, and no that is not a sexual reference. When in New Orleans do as they say "Laissez les bons temps rouler" let the good times roll.

Just say I'm generous and leave the best part for others.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
On 7/2/2017 at 3:08 AM, bigpearl said:

You should try Steve, very sweet, I am converted by the better half but in saying that I eat any thing and try everything, always have.

Cheers, Steve.

I'm very adventurous with food but haven't yet gone for a head. Someday I will try.:smile: Wife cooks most of the time she will peel shrimp for me with a smile.

• Like 2