One Thousand Jollibees

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, oldutot said:

JB in Seattle is terrible,  IMO.  The place turn me off when I seen a white kid behind the counter. LOL

I see long lines every time we pass by Jolly Bee in Southcenter. I agree with you it's awful as bad as McDonalds IMO. Years ago I had one of their large burgers in Bohol and enjoyed it but I was very hungry after diving. Early this year had another down town Cebu City couldn't finish it like eating card board.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

I see long lines every time we pass by Jolly Bee in Southcenter. I agree with you it's awful as bad as McDonalds IMO. Years ago I had one of their large burgers in Bohol and enjoyed it but I was very hungry after diving. Early this year had another down town Cebu City couldn't finish it like eating card board.

I think that you are referring to their champ burger. I had one about 10 AM from a drive thru and had diarrhea by 3 PM. I think that it may have been made at 10 PM the night before and did not sell. The locals go for the cheaper burgers. Always too much mayo and that orange artificial cheesey sauce but if you order a plain one, it takes 30 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
elocinnew
Posted
Posted

Filipino people love Jollibee because its service products like Spaghetti and Chicken is good versus the competition around.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, elocinnew said:

Filipino people love Jollibee because its service products like Spaghetti and Chicken is good versus the competition around.

Hmmm.......no comments.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, elocinnew said:

Chicken is good versus the competition around

I think it is because most filipinos I know like spicy chicken and Jollibee does low cost, spicy chicken.  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, elocinnew said:

Filipino people love Jollibee

I reckon it is because they can let their Kids loose to annoy others but then I am Grumpy.jpg  Grumpy Today :hystery:

But seriously, have you noticed this especially in the Mall ones :smile:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

And as a lesson in life Think on this ;

37 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

let their Kids loose to annoy others

naughty Kids..jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Castaway
Posted
Posted
On 7/14/2017 at 6:29 AM, jpbago said:

I think that you are referring to their champ burger. I had one about 10 AM from a drive thru and had diarrhea by 3 PM.

I also got the 'Hershey Squirts' after eating a Champ Burger.

Capture.JPG

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 7/4/2017 at 3:58 PM, Mark Berkowitz said:

I’m not a big lover of Spaghetti with RED TVP hot dogs in it... BUT no one does that dish any better than JB.

If JB sticks to Spaghetti and Chicken as their main items, they will succeed where McDonald’s is failing.

McDonald’s is failing because they have never learned about the KISS method of doing business—i.e., Keep It Simple Stupid!

I would like to be failing like McDonalds, would sure have a lot more money than I actually now have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 7/13/2017 at 11:55 PM, Old55 said:

You probably were, I agree, JollyBee is rubbish, but so is Mackas, except for the McCafe when you can find them here.

• Like 1