Landlines are crazy expensive

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I have the Broadband Plan with free landline and wireless router, same price but no offer of a free cell phone.  I tried searching Globes site and their Wifi plans but could not locate it.  Seems like you found a good deal with the wifi plan.  I like my broadband and landline. I just wish I could call my landline from my globe cell phone (plan; MSP500) or other Globe land lines without paying additional and hassle of loads.

We have the same plan with landline and wireless modem.

Possibly Globe only offer the cell phone version if there is no fixed land line available in the area?

Ken

Edited by Huggybearman
  • Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, intrepid said:

Is there a name for this plan?  Wonder if it is still available?

Globe has 2 types of broadband plans, one is wired and the other is LTE. I have the p1,299 LTE plan. The 'landline' in the plan is a cellphone. 

https://shop.globe.com.ph/products/broadband/plan-1299-go-fast?option=10134

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Globe has 2 types of broadband plans, one is wired and the other is LTE. I have the p1,299 LTE plan. The 'landline' in the plan is a cellphone. 

https://shop.globe.com.ph/products/broadband/plan-1299-go-fast?option=10134

Okay.  Now I understand.  I have the DSL with landline, so I bought my cellphone and then a globe sim for the MSP500 plan.  So, I'm back to my first question.  Is this plan that comes with the free cell phone on the LTE plan which allows you to call landlines, available as a cell phone plan only?  Or to be able to obtain a plan to call landlines from a cell phone only available with the the LTE combo? :89:  It may be me, but sometimes these websites are hard to understand.  Maybe I just need a different BS degree.:hystery:

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, intrepid said:

Okay.  Now I understand.  I have the DSL with landline, so I bought my cellphone and then a globe sim for the MSP500 plan.  So, I'm back to my first question.  Is this plan that comes with the free cell phone on the LTE plan which allows you to call landlines, available as a cell phone plan only?  Or to be able to obtain a plan to call landlines from a cell phone only available with the the LTE combo? :89:  It may be me, but sometimes these websites are hard to understand.  Maybe I just need a different BS degree.:hystery:

I do not have the required BS in Applied Jibberish to be able to read the information they need to give but don't either.

Never saw a cell phone plan that even discussed landlines. A trip to Globe, hopefully when the line is short, or call customer service at 211 on a Globe phone to ask them direct.

• Like 1