Topic?

Topic.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Is that the 'I bought a portable aircon in Florida why don't you read the manufacturer's website' thread that I posted back their US website lists it but the manufacturer's Philippine and International websites do not? (meaning they are not in fact here in the Phils - unless brought or shipped from the US?)

If I was you I would go shopping in a real shop but anyway back to a dentist in Manila. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
maihuu
Posted
Posted
On 8/3/2017 at 9:17 PM, banyanman said:

Sorry I missed seeing your earlier message Scott.  I ended up doing some extensive research online looking at clinics that had international accreditation and good reviews. I narrowed that down to seven clinics in total which included three in Makati, one in Paranaque, and one in Caloocan.  I ended up going to the one in Caloocan because that was the nearest to where I live, and was very satisfied with the service there. The dentist who treated me  was as good as the Chinese dentist I had in Malaysia and actually cheaper.

In case anyone is wondering, the other two clinics on my 'top 7 list' were in Angeles City and Legaspi.  I was surprised that there weren't more reviews for dentists in Cebu given the number of expats that live there.

Hi Banyanman, 

Would you mind to share three good dentist clinics in Makati ?

• 4 months later...
banyanman
Posted
Posted

Hi Maihuu,

Sorry I've only just seen your message - I must have had the reply notifications for this thread turned off. However, for the benefit of other forum members who may be interested in my response to your question, two of the three Makati clinics that showed up in the top 10 based on the GCR ratings were the Gerochi Dental & Implant Center and 'Smiles by Dr Cecile' (in the Dusit Thani Hotel). I can't remember the name of the third one. However, the GCR website now has an updated list and whilst the Gerochi clinic is still in the top 10, 'Smiles by Dr Cecile' has dropped out.

In case anyone is interested, according to the GCR website, the top dental clinic in the Philippines is now the Tooth & Go Dental Clinic at Paranaque (that may have been the one that one of the forum members was referring to earlier in this thread). I've not been to that one myself so would be interested to hear any feedback from anyone who has. The one I used at Caloocan (the Sacred Heart Dental Clinic) is still rated as third best.