WOMEN

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Women can be so hurtful to each other and i sometimes think do they do this on purpose because they are jealous or  are they just born this way, but its said and done with that stupid laugh and smile.

I am on about Fillipinos over here in England who have managed to leave there life and yes there husbands are doing well over here working every hour to keep them in comfort and a car and going to places they had only dreamed of too, plus they themselves dont have to work.

Now my Emma is near perfect in my eyes for me and we get on very well, we seem to know how one another is thinking and sometimes i know when someone has upset her too.

Yesterday we was out and as always Emma is on face book putting pictures on and this so called friend commented on a picture and i know it did upset her, but as always Emma said it did not.

This bloody saying something then that stupid laugh and smiles afterwards does my head in, this so called friend i dont need plus she only wants Emma when she is lost for a few hours.

Bloody folk. Rat over.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Women can be so hurtful to each other and i sometimes think do they do this on purpose because they are jealous or  are they just born this way, but its said and done with that stupid laugh and smile.

I am on about Fillipinos over here in England who have managed to leave there life and yes there husbands are doing well over here working every hour to keep them in comfort and a car and going to places they had only dreamed of too, plus they themselves dont have to work.

Now my Emma is near perfect in my eyes for me and we get on very well, we seem to know how one another is thinking and sometimes i know when someone has upset her too.

Yesterday we was out and as always Emma is on face book putting pictures on and this so called friend commented on a picture and i know it did upset her, but as always Emma said it did not.

This bloody saying something then that stupid laugh and smiles afterwards does my head in, this so called friend i dont need plus she only wants Emma when she is lost for a few hours.

Bloody folk. Rat over.

Steve you should block her,

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Steve you should block her

Yeah!  Sounds like she needs to have the blocks put to her

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=putting the blocks to

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

One thing I've been advised where I am is, if I get a girlfriend let everyone think she's your wife. If you don't the local girls will do everything they can to split you up. 

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

One thing I've been advised where I am is, if I get a girlfriend let everyone think she's your wife. If you don't the local girls will do everything they can to split you up. 

I don't think it matters, her sister will know you aren't married and she will split you up if it suits her.

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
Just now, robert k said:

I don't think it matters, her sister will know you aren't married and she will split you up if it suits her.

I hope not she's got six sisters lol.  I'm being smart enough to take my current girlfriend about 180 miles from her home and a few islands away. I've known her on and off for the best part of two years and her friends back on her home island know me. Sure they tried their best but she's wise to them and even said they were jealous.  

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

Bloody folk. Rat over.

You think you`re having a bad day.

I have had some people in the UK do some work on my house,I paid using the account info they had me use before. Unbeknown to me that account is closed and I thought I`d paid.Not so I get a tirade of abuse on FB and say well give me another account.Nope not working.Then I get an apology and a thanks hun with the correct details and guess what it goes straight through.Yes Steve people can be dipsticks and blame everybody but themselves.Am I allowed my own rant on your post.

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Steve you should block her,

Wow, not had it at that level but I do have some friends,,,,,some that are prolific posters and many that post irrelevant and stupid sh1t. Very early in the piece when I see the rubbish posted I "unfollow them", they see me as still a friend but I don't see the tripe they post unless they PM me, happens rarely as they think all contacts are interested and see their uninteresting lives as something to aspire to, pat them on the back for having Mc Donald's today, who needs boredom and fartarkling. FB is for catching up with serious things that your elected friends do/see/add, not what they had for lunch, 500 pics of the family dog or the bitch sessions that occasionally arise, life is too short for others misgivings, unfollow and move on, essentially, not giving input to something you never see and thus? Ignorance can be a gods send with few reprisals.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 4

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Thanks for reminding me why I'm not on Facebook !

The hardest word to say in the English language is SORRY

Just to add, my thanks to Queenie for giving a balance to the forum, especially when females are under attack.

A sign on a car read......When God made man she was only joking :thumbsup:

Yes John, well versed, FB can be a bitch if not vetted according to your needs or interests. "Sorry" a simple word without meaning. Or total meaning if said with sincerity and humility, as you correctly say is mostly contributed to ego, humility costs nothing, rise above and move forward, admit when you are wrong and you will be the better human being. "When God made man she was only joking" probably yes as I seemed to get all the bad bits.

For you Queenie and our other members this one sticks in my head.

13015182_10102559289251178_6836983387486504073_n.jpg

Select open link.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 2