Tampo

marine6357
Posted
Posted

Ok so I think I am getting a case of my girlfriend and tampo.:571c66d400c8c_1(103): She has not responded to me Since early yesterday when I either upset her or got her mad in someway. No response to fb, skype, or even my phone calls. Nothing, nada, zip.

So I am wondering is this what everyone means "Tampo"? And what the hell do I do? Thanks might just have to change my plans on upcoming trip, and find other distractions.:SugarwareZ-005: 

• Like 2

marine6357
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, stevewool said:

By the way she may just have no signal or cash to call you, have you thought it could be just that.

Oh I am chuckling about most of this I was married before. I know it is not either of those she has a good job and usually she is close to wifi so this is definitely a pouting thing. Hopefully it will blow over and we will laugh about it in the future. Until then I am just going to roll with the punches and ride out the storm. The post was more of a blow off some steam sorta thing.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Nothing to do with Tampo here, but when Emma was in the Philippines and i was here in England we lost contact and i was trying to make contact with her all the time.

I knew she had money as i had sent some over so what could it be, after so many days of trying and thinking the worst we did managed to make contact, after blowing my top and blah blah blah she told me what the problem was.

Steve i have to eat and what you sent me did able me to do that,that brought it all home to me , we never lost contact again and it made me think before opening my big mouth .

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

The post was more of a blow off some steam sorta thing.

Its good to talk.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Well Tampo over we just finished Skpe-ing and all is well in the land of Mark. Yes she did admit that it is her way when she is upset she shuts down communications and we discussed that in the future we need to talk to resolve these types of things,Crisis averted. So i guess I will not need those distractions anymore....hahaha.  

Ha wishful thinking, how ever sincerely best wishes 

• Like 1