Tampo

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Well Tampo over we just finished Skpe-ing and all is well in the land of Mark. Yes she did admit that it is her way when she is upset she shuts down communications and we discussed that in the future we need to talk to resolve these types of things,Crisis averted. So i guess I will not need those distractions anymore....hahaha.  

Just make sure you get to the bottom of the tampo or you could be walking on egg shells everyday. Maybe she got over her tampo by doing something to get back at you that you'll never know about. They're a different breed here. 

I've just had my partner show me tampo for the first time after 2 years knowing her. She went to bed last night without saying goodnight or the usual cuddle. When she woke up this morning she was like a bear with a sore head. I asked her about 20 times before she admitted it was because I replied to one of her friends yesterday who helped both of us out in a big way. Apparently she should have been the only one to communicate with her. lol

• Like 5

marine6357
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Apparently she should have been the only one to communicate with her

I got that a couple of weeks ago when fb one of her friends to ask A question about my gf but no Tampo that time. I feel for you brother.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Apparently she should have been the only one to communicate with her. lol

You put a little lol there my friend, Was she Joking or NO? I ask this  because if I had not seen that lol I would have suspected a teeny weeny bit of Insecurity from her, which I doubt there is really or at least you have never said anything that could be construed that way

Just Saying :smile:

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

As Dave says they weigh their options up with military precision. I've known two girls that when their partners got drunk and fell asleep in their hotel room came out into the bar looking to seen if there were any other single guys about. They even joked about it to me. Or as they say Joke Lang, which basically means they were serious but couldn't hold it in.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, virginprune said:

I had the Tampo thing tried on me in the early days of our relationship. I told her if she wasn't going to talk to me then I would find somebody who will. That stopped it in its tracks and Tampo has never reared its head since!

That is pretty much how I got over it.And like you I have never had to deal with it since.

• Like 4

marine6357
Posted
Posted
Just now, Dave Hounddriver said:

Come meet the gang in Dumaguete when you get here.  We'll help you out when you are trying to figure out filipinas :SugarwareZ-005: Or we will confuse the heck out of you as its just about impossible to "figure out" filipinas :89:

I don't need help getting confused I do well enough on my own:89:

• Like 4