Tampo

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I would be just as hard about it with a western girl as you guys but back off a bit on Filipinas since it is their culture to act that way. To a western girl I would say get over yourself, I don't have the time or desire to put up with that shit. To a Filipina I have been able to humor her out of it in less than 5 minutes. She just can't keep it up once I make her smile. Much harder to do from a distance than in person though.

Easier to make her smile and get over it than trying to use logic of 'I can't fix it if you don't talk to me and tell me what it is'.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:mellow: Guys & Gals, it is the days WITHOUT tampos that worry me :whistling: Something is usually going on that includes/needs Money :hystery:

Yes deep down those cuddles do cost us later.:89:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Turn this around , what happens when you have a bag on and you dont communicate to your partner, what is your excuses.

I am guilty of this but its down to stress and nothing to do with Emma, I may come in from a bad day and say give me a minute Emma but Emma being herself she is a happy person and is asking questions and is it something she has done and after so long i may shout "GIVE ME A MINUTE",

I then try to explain what the problem was and maybe it may take "ME" longer to come down , but poor Ems has had a few hours of me with a bag on.:bonk:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

You put a little lol there my friend, Was she Joking or NO? I ask this  because if I had not seen that lol I would have suspected a teeny weeny bit of Insecurity from her, which I doubt there is really or at least you have never said anything that could be construed that way

Just Saying :smile:

In her defence I've probably given her reason to be insecure. I've had a couple of very pretty girlfriends and I'm friendly with a few where I live. I'm 100% committed to this one though. I'm just friendly to most people unless they extract the urine. It doesn't help when one of them went on about the girls trying to chat me up. :Caught:

• Like 1

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, virginprune said:

I had the Tampo thing tried on me in the early days of our relationship. I told her if she wasn't going to talk to me then I would find somebody who will. That stopped it in its tracks and Tampo has never reared its head since!

Not sure my Asawa has actually ever pulled Tampo on me, as we both hate conflict in relationships and friendships, do, Try to talk or communicate...BUT she Has given the dreaded "Look"!...You know the one!  The one that makes your nuts retract as act of self preservation and has turned many a bad ass man into salt or putty, as the case may be.  And yeah, I was pushing my luck at the few times it happened.  On the flip side, once I knew I was "out of my mind" over her, I gave her the ultimatum that I was not sharing my bed with any other guy, period, and she had to decide then as to Now, or Never.  Well, we've been together 10 yrs now and married almost 7, with a great lil boy. As Deniro said in "Heat",  "Don't  ever get involved with anyone or anything you are not willing to walk away from in 10 seconds flat." , or something like that. Would I have? ...Well, I'm damn glad I didn't have to find out!  Good luck Marine! Semper Fi. 

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Nickleback99 said:

Not sure my Asawa has actually ever pulled Tampo on me, as we both hate conflict in relationships and friendships, do, Try to talk or communicate...BUT she Has given the dreaded "Look"!...You know the one!  The one that makes your nuts retract as act of self preservation and has turned many a bad ass man into salt or putty, as the case may be.  And yeah, I was pushing my luck at the few times it happened.  On the flip side, once I knew I was "out of my mind" over her, I gave her the ultimatum that I was not sharing my bed with any other guy, period, and she had to decide then as to Now, or Never.  Well, we've been together 10 yrs now and married almost 7, with a great lil boy. As Deniro said in "Heat",  "Don't  ever get involved with anyone or anything you are not willing to walk away from in 10 seconds flat." , or something like that. Would I have? ...Well, I'm damn glad I didn't have to find out!  Good luck Marine! Semper Fi. 

Great film .

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Tampo I think I experienced once when she was hungry and did not get fed fast enough or as she pronounces it "hangry" and she did indeed get "hangry."

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Tampo I think I experienced once when she was hungry and did not get fed fast enough or as she pronounces it "hangry" and she did indeed get "hangry."

Well i am just about coming down from my own Tampo, Emma wants a KFC and i hate them but i will take her and tonight we was waiting 15 minutes from placing the order to getting the order, i was fuming and i told her and everyone else who would listen, there is a silver lining to this , NO MORE KFC , well for the next few weeks at least .