An out of luck Expat who has joined the masses of people begging on the streets of the Philippines.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

This guy is as clear as mud

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Police arresting for giving to beggers, that the last time I'm giving to the police. i might get arrested for giving to beggers.

• Like 4

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

This guy is as clear as mud

But he really does sound sincere, eh.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

But he really does sound sincere, eh.

Oh yes, especially in this video.... WOW :Caught:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

He can spell better then me , but thats all.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

If he thinks he is having a bad time , it could be worst.

The  so called homeless people in Oxford England, who are sleeping in doorways are now being finned up to £2500 if they leave there belongings in doorways , ie cardboard and sleeping bags, its called "detrimental  presence".

I would make sure i dont write my name on any cardboard or dirty sleeping bag, that way how can the prove its yours

They say you can make a good living begging in England and i am sure Oxford being a very rich picking ground you could knock up a few hundred quid a day, but nowhere near enough to pay that £2500 fine.

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

He can spell better then me , but thats all.

He reminded me of the advertisement on Radio Luxemburg "... Horace Batchelor Keynsham K.E.Y.N.S.H.A.M. Bristol." (For those that did not grow up in 1960s Britain Mr. Batchelor was a kind gentleman who guaranteed that he would tell you how to win a fortune on the football pools.)

Edited by not so old china hand
Too few brackets
  • Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
On 24/07/2017 at 10:42 PM, scott h said:

John, My ole Dad taught me somethings at his knee, one of them "never say never". But I have seen loads of beggars on the streets of the states, some down on their luck, some mentally ill (many, many more than people actually think) and some just to bone lazy to work. I don't know, I took one look at this Cat and the light bulb just went. "LOSER!"

I can only tell if they are a professional beggar if they are wearing new trainee's

"My ole Dad taught me" now there's a new topic :thumbsup:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, not so old china hand said:

He reminded me of the advertisement on Radio Luxemburg "... Horace Batchelor Keynsham K.E.Y.N.S.H.A.M. Bristol." (For those that did not grow up in 1960s Britain Mr. Batchelor was a kind gentleman who guaranteed that he would tell you how to win a fortune on the football pools.)

Radio Luxembourg brilliant, and the top ten on Sunday night radio 1, sorry to go off topic" a hazelnut in every bite".

• Like 1