Filipino food in PNW

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2017 at 9:33 AM, Old55 said:

Only once. It's OK. There are two other places we like better. 

:SugarwareZ-047:    Hey Olds,

What other two places, that you eat Pinoy food at.  Have you eaten at Nate Robinson's place.  Ube waffles and chicken wings. Are the bomb

Edited by Old55
This topic is split off into "Filipino Food in PNW"

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

There are a number of Filipino restaurants along the Washington State I5 corridor between Everett and Olympia. Few last more than a few years due to food quality, service and who knows what. 

What places would you recommend and what places to avoid?

We recommend two, for sure there must be more great restaurants we don't know of yet.

1) Pepa's Lumpia, located in the Auburn Supermall food court. The lumpia is average at best but the other offerings are great. Weekends are best as the selections are extended. Great service fair prices good food.

2) Island Pacific Supermarket, a large cafeteria inside the grocery store. Large selection of outstanding Filipino food. The large basic seating area hosts a lovely over view of the rice bag isle! 

• Like 3

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

Heres where some of them are. https://www.zomato.com/seattle/restaurants/filipino  Anyplace close to a military base you will find at least a couple of them.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

If you end up in Yakima on a weekend, try the Farmer's Market down town.  They have a booth that serves up authentic Philippine food.  Pancit, lumpia, bbq skewers, adobo, etc.  My wife and I would have lunch there a couple of times a month.  We have lived here now for four years so even the Farmer's Market may be history, but still worth a look.  It was also a great place to buy fresh fruit and vegetables.

• Like 4