Cheap Cebu Condo wanted

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

Anyone have a line on any cheap condo's in Cebu for under 1.2mil? I have seen some of the new ones for around that price, but I prefer the older units with the higher ceilings. Hit me up if you are aware of any deals in your building, etc.

Warm regards,

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Every time I have looked at condos I have been put off because even though I own it I still have to pay rent (ok monthly maintenance fee, some as high as rent) and the management I pay it to has affects the lifespan of my house more than I do.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I really wish I could get an RV here.  I don't know about Cebu but here in Sibulan I could rent a piece of land month to month for practically nothing and park my RV on it.  May even be worth shipping all the parts from a used RV in a container and then converting a bus or something into an RV.  I would only have to move it if the land owner decided to end the rental agreement or if i wanted to move somewhere else.  There are quite a few places where filipinos will rent their land month to month if want to put a non-permanent structure on it.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

There are quite a few places where filipinos will rent their land month to month if want to put a non-permanent structure on it.

Arn't they called "Informal Settlers" here??:hystery::thumbsup:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I really wish I could get an RV here.  I don't know about Cebu but here in Sibulan I could rent a piece of land month to month for practically nothing and park my RV on it.  May even be worth shipping all the parts from a used RV in a container and then converting a bus or something into an RV.  I would only have to move it if the land owner decided to end the rental agreement or if i wanted to move somewhere else.  There are quite a few places where filipinos will rent their land month to month if want to put a non-permanent structure on it

Or maybe something like this? :popcorn:

Image result for moving a nipa hut

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Medic Mike said:

Hey guys,

Anyone have a line on any cheap condo's in Cebu for under 1.2mil? I have seen some of the new ones for around that price, but I prefer the older units with the higher ceilings. Hit me up if you are aware of any deals in your building, etc.

Warm regards,

I think some conds go for about 1.3 mil here in Avida. High ceilings and 22 sqm. Are you looking for a fully set up cond or just a shell? 

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Looking for just a shell, to move out of the current one I am renting in Topolo.

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

I have a good friend with a couple of small ones in Cebu, not sure where located but will PM you his details..............

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Medic Mike said:

Looking for just a shell, to move out of the current one I am renting in Topolo.

I think what I told about Avida was wrong as now recalling a conversation I think over 3 million is what a studio sometimes goes for in Avida. Maybe Winland towers might be worth looking at in that price range.

Just to add, looking at prices on OLX for condos I think you might have to increase your budget. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I've seen studio condos in Colon, Cebu area go for the 1.2 million price but they go fast.  Here's one that lists for a bit more than that but not too much.

https://www.dotproperty.com.ph/1-bedroom-condo-for-sale-in-cebu-city-cebu_1734633?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=mitula