Swimming Pool Construction

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Dear All.

Well I have succumbed to building a pool at our Philippines House. I have looked at a lot of options such as Fibre Glass pool, in ground cement and tile pool or an above ground pool.

I looked online at prices for the above ground option and in the Philippines they were very expensive so I bought one here in the UAE and have had it shipped over. It cost me Php 30,000 to buy, Php 7,000 to ship and another Php 5,000 for all accessories. Php 42,000 so far and I have also accounted for Php 80,000 for decking around the pool and lights installation along with small outside shower. In total it should cost Php 122,000 to complete this project and i will have a 16 feet by 9 feet by 5 feet deep pool Steel Pro Swimming pool with filter, magnetic lights, decking and planters surround.

I would love to hear from anyone else who may have built an above ground pool and their experiences. I went for above ground as cheaper but also we seem to have a lot of frogs and i can imagine the pool being full of them!

If anyone is interested I will show the odd picture now and then of our progress.

Kind regards one and all

Paul

• Like 4