Fat Maid

RBM
Posted
Posted

Kinda curious if other have similar experiences.

18 months ago we hired a woman from the mountains to works as a house sitter, also duties included feeding dog during our absences and generally tidy up. No cooking or cleaning was requested, this was optional.

The woman aged around 40 came from a very rural area where she had to cart water, no power or services of any kind. Of course this was a major positive adjustment coming to live in a near new house with all mod cons, including own shower and toilet. Amazing how quickly she adjusted though.

At the time she started her employment she was 48 kgs. My SO weighed her out of curiosity, I have noticed she seems to be consumning food at pretty much every given opportunity, further it was  obvious as she is now like a mini barrel. Sure enough now weighs in at over 70KG. 

As its difficult to find reliable live in help so  I have done nothing but interested if others have had similar experiences, my SO has mentioned the adverse effect this will have on her health which fell on deaf ears.

Finally I would love to report how much she can consume (always in private) how ever with exception of a few hardy long termers like Jack NOBODY would believe me......

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, RBM said:

Finally I would love to report how much she can consume

I had a similar experience, but with a younger girl.

My good (expat) friend and I decided to rent a 3 bedroom house (almost 10 years ago now) so that I would have 1 bedroom (with my gf) and Tom could have the second bedroom (with his gf) and Tom's gf's cousin would have the third bedroom and be our all 'round cook and cleaner.

Well let me tell you that girl cooked about 6 meals for 5 every day.  We did not ask her to, in fact both Tom and I asked our gfs to have a talk with her about asking before she cooked food as we each had our own "private stocks" and she did not care what she cooked.  If there was food in the house she cooked for MINIMUM 5 people and MINIMUM 6 times a day.

Well guess what, we foreigners did not want to eat that much and our gfs ate like birds trying to preserve the girlish figures that won them a mate.  So this 18 year old 'cook/maid' ATE IT ALL!  My GOD that girl would eat.  It took about 5 to 7 days before we sent her back home to the mountains as she could not get it through her head that we had all this food in the house and did not want to pig out 24/7.  Never had that happen since.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that when Emma cooks there is never no waste, ok she is not a maid but i have had to tell her not to cook as much, i dont want a fat Emma , again dont mention this on facebook , you know who i mean:89:

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, RBM said:

Finally I would love to report how much she can consume (always in private) how ever with exception of a few hardy long termers like Jack NOBODY would believe me......

I can confirm this; my ex-long-term gf had two hobbies:  Eating anything that was in the house and sleeping.  Thankfully she was also a fitness nut (ok, 3 hobbies).  It's been my experience that eating and sleeping are national past times! :SugarwareZ-047:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It gives me a great deal of amusement to think of foreign men on dating sites searching for a 35 kg filipina because they want a cute, skinny girl to marry and show to their friends; so they marry a girl like that and take her back to their own country and the girl gains a kg a month until she gets fatter than the local girls :hystery: :SugarwareZ-005:

Maybe they are thinking they want to be just like there man , some i must add.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

You know what they say, If you want see what a Girl looks like later look her Mother

Adoption must have been big a few years back.

• Like 3

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

If you want see what a Girl looks like later look her Mother

Image result for fat ugly filipina

I asked the wife which one was her mother...........she didnt answer and I didnt ask her again.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, stevewool said:

Adoption must have been big a few years back.

:hystery: Yeah but ALL Good things come to an End

• Like 2