Fat Maid

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Our SIL gains weight while at our house when we are in Canada. Free food, unli as they say.

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It gives me a great deal of amusement to think of foreign men on dating sites searching for a 35 kg filipina because they want a cute, skinny girl to marry and show to their friends; so they marry a girl like that and take her back to their own country and the girl gains a kg a month until she gets fatter than the local girls :hystery: :SugarwareZ-005:

Ah...what one person once called the "5 to 7 pounds on a year trick."

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

On my first trip over to the Phil's and the places Emma took me to show off to her freinds, the first thing they say " LET'S EAT".

• Like 5

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Being fat in the Philippines is a sign of wealth. Thin people can't afford food as they are poor.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Being fat in the Philippines is a sign of wealth. Thin people can't afford food as they are poor.

Ain't that the truth in many cases :thumbsup:

jpbago
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

On my first trip over to the Phil's and the places Emma took me to show off to her freinds, the first thing they say " LET'S EAT".

Lots of eating on FB.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

You know what they say, If you want see what a Girl looks like later look her Mother

Depends if the mother married a foreigner Jack

• Like 3

Reedster
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I can confirm this; my ex-long-term gf had two hobbies:  Eating anything that was in the house and sleeping.  Thankfully she was also a fitness nut (ok, 3 hobbies).  It's been my experience that eating and sleeping are national past times! :SugarwareZ-047:

Maybe if she had one more hobby (boom-boom), she'd not be your ex?  :hystery:

• Like 4

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted (edited)

One thing always comes to mind whenever I read about fat people, eating and cooking in the very same topic--i.e., never trust the cooking done by a skinny chef... fat chefs are usually much better when it comes to preparing tasty foods. Thumbs up.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by Mark Berkowitz
  • Like 1