Now that the smoking ban is in effect

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I noticed now that smoking ban came into affect on Sunday business here in the IT park are generally following the law. The "social" has its roped off area. Other business have signs up stating no smoking by order bla bla. The E block which is one block of call centers and business was once a haze as many people standing outside smoking or vaping and generally blocking the pathway but now they have to walk over to the garden block park area where there is a roped off smoking area. Looks rather funny about 20 people standing behind the ropes like caged smokers. 

Anyone notice any difference in other areas? 

• I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

We have the smoking Ban in Dumaguete for 3+ years and it never really took off just as many smoking, even the TMO's, like many things i don't think it will last long 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Maybe that is why we see JGF hard at work testing a Club forum.  Want to start a smoking club?

gone.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Want to start a smoking club?

"Yeah mon" smoke.JPG

intrepid
Posted
Posted
On 7/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Some changes in the open mall areas but I'm afraid this will last about as long as the kids on motorbike law.  I see more and more small kids and babies on motorbikes each day now for the past two weeks. Driving right by police and traffic enforcers without any of the kids even wearing a helmet.  So my guess the smoking ban will work about as good with all that strict enforcement. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/27/2017 at 4:32 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Maybe that is why we see JGF hard at work testing a Club forum.  Want to start a smoking club?

Nope, personally I am not a smoker and what others do I do not care as long as it does not affect me. :smile:

• Like 1