Brukey
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I landed in Manilla this week and I'm looking for any travellers or other expats to hang out with and possibly to travel/sight/explore with for the next two months then I will be back on home soil. I am open to ideas and suggestions to what are must sees and does in my short time as a expat in the Philippines!

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Welcome and good luck. 

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Brukey said:

Hi,

I landed in Manilla this week and I'm looking for any travellers or other expats to hang out with and possibly to travel/sight/explore with for the next two months then I will be back on home soil. I am open to ideas and suggestions to what are must sees and does in my short time as a expat in the Philippines!

Well Brukey, how many "short times" can you do in two months?  Just kidding......my first suggestion is to get the hell out of Manila.  But if you have the bucks and enjoy modern nightlife, may I suggest Makati, the commercial district of Manila.  

Keep you head on a swivel and do not show any bling-bling.  Have fun but stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

If you want to meet expats then go to the mall or a foreigner bar,you will meet people who can give you the quick advice you need.There is a lot of advice on here also if you take the time to read through it.Welcome.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Brukey said:

I'm looking for any travellers or other expats to hang out with and possibly to travel/sight/explore with for the next two months

Welcome burk, but seeing that most members of this board are retired and pretty much sedentary, lol, I think your best bet would be to take note of our members locations, and as you travel around, let the members know when you are in their area. I am sure most would meet with you and point out the main attractions of their area. Have fun! :thumbsup:

• Like 1