Rumors that Philippines vlogger Michael Fazio died of a heart attack at 61?

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I am afraid stress is common in all our everyday living and if you do work well its doubled , how can it be avoided in the way of life we all live.

If you are not looking for stress it finds you most days and it is usually some tw-t who tries to involve you with there problems, i have a good way to stop this by saying sort it out yourself, or something like that.

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I will not deny that the blogger you wrote of seems to have passed away as I found a link to his Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.fazio.376?fref=search

But the link to the news article you mentioned is the wrong person. That article was written May 29, 2017 and the blogger last posted on June 16.  May he R.I.P. and anyone who can add to the real story of his passing please do so but we have to admit that the link in the opening post is entirely misleading.

EDIT:  This is all I can find

You're right Dave--totally different person I guess. Michael Fazio must have suffered a heart attack too, but not the way that this man did.. I wonder if any more info will come out to describe his circumstances? 

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

On Facebook they are saying Fazio died in Palawan, of a heart attack. No real details yet, though.  A lot of times we never get details. 

My wife does not know any of the FB Groups or forums that I use. So she will not know who to inform online, when my time comes.

intrepid
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

My wife does not know any of the FB Groups or forums that I use. So she will not know who to inform online, when my time comes.

A good way to live on forever!

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

My wife does not know any of the FB Groups or forums that I use.

Do you know you can designate any FB member you chose as a Legacy Contact?

Go to Facebook General Account Settings and nominate a "Legacy Contact" It allows a person of your choosing to access your Facebook account in the event of your demise.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Now I see people saying Fazio is still alive... I hope so... but I guess we will see if he makes a new video telling us that reports of his death were greatly exaggerated?

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Now I see people saying Fazio is still alive... I hope so... but I guess we will see if he makes a new video telling us that reports of his death were greatly exaggerated?

I just saw that as well.Maybe it was a publicity stunt if he is alive!

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

hmmm, clear as mud what did or did not happen to who, Philippine reporters are usually so accurate and detailed oriented....

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 7/29/2017 at 8:57 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

EDIT:  This is all I can find

The video I linked to is no longer available but in that video another blogger claimed to have contacted a "reliable source" in the US embassy who confirmed the man in question was deceased but would not give additional info.  The fact the video is no longer available may mean its in "OOPS" moment or there may be another reason.  The reason given on his Facebook page is " FAZIO is not dead! SH#T JLB said his source was wrong!"

Jeff Lee Brown
Posted
Posted

Yes, , my source was wrong and the gov. sources of another vlogger was wrong too and i have since tracked down michael fazio and he is holed up in bohol and has not been online for 6 weeks cos he needs a new computer rather than he is dead. Apologies to all his fans.

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic