NFL options ?

bang4dabuck
Posted
Posted (edited)

Trying to get feedback on my 2 options to watch the NFL live this season, KODI and NFL Gamepass International. KODI I have to buy a box from US and to my door in Cebu for about $170. The Gamepass is only $100 for the whole season. I would probably opt for the KODI box (EZStream) because I think I could get a good 4 yrs out of it plus all the other stuff I can watch. The NFL could eventually block all the feeds however ... I guess. Hopefully some people can give some feedback on what I could expect from either or both services. My net is of better quality (PLDT Fiber) in the Cebu metro area, sometimes hitting 30 Mbps per Speedtest. Quality of stream including hopefully sharp picture, full screen, buffering and not getting knocked off the stream. The thing with KODI, I hope it's easy to get the hang of. I ain't no rocket scientist.

thanks for any thoughts

Edited by bang4dabuck

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well I watch it on NFL.TV using Cignal Fiber with similar internet speeds without too many problems. Don't know anything about your other option though.

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted

I use NFL Game Pass Here Japan and love it. Gotta have my Seattle Seahawks games.  Can watch Any games live or on demand anytime you choose, the later being commercial free, but the whole game. You also get NFL Network and can do the radio game broadcast of your choice (home or visitor). Your internet described is no problem.  I'll be using Game Pass in PI 2018. 

• Like 1

bang4dabuck
Posted
Posted

So KODI NFL guys here ?

Dave NOT TOO MANY PROBLEMS -  Do you believe CIGNAL or the actual stream to be the culprit ?

bang4dabuck
Posted
Posted

$100 I was interested but $200 I'm going KODI !!!

• 1 month later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

Im a big college football fan and I mentioned to my neighbor and he told me about SlingBox. When I went back to the states I bought one for $100 from Best Buy and hooked it up to my Moms cable in her spare room. Downloaded the app to my laptop and returned to Cebu City. And when I log on here it worked like a charm. I get every cable channel from At&t U-verse that my Mom subscribe to. BTW it has to be a spare TV because every channel I watch it will be shown on the TV in the states.

• Like 1