Foreigners fight over Filipina

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Foreigners fight over Filipina in a fit of jealousy

Read more: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2017/08/07/foreigners-fight-over-filipina-fit-jealousy-557112

Monday, August 07, 2017 A 51-YEAR-OLD German national was arrested for allegedly mauling an ( some nationality ) national in Barangay San Isidro, San Francisco, Camotes, Cebu, around 6:30 a.m. Sunday, August 6.

The suspect, identified as Jaroslaw Graczyk, got mad at the victim, David Rose, 56, after seeing the latter was sleeping with his former Filipina girlfriend.

Graczyk attacked Rose with a shank of wood, hitting the victim in different parts of his body.

The woman escaped and rushed to the police station, asking for assistance. She went back to their place with police officers, who arrested the suspect after a brief chase.

Graczyk will face a complaint of frustrated murder.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Iwish I knew what 'some nationality was LOL. Wow, I must be married a long time, I remember back in my single days there was more than one available Filipina so no need to fight over one. Especially an ex - unless it was a temporary ex, meaning not really an ex at all... Dang, short circuited my own brain typing that....

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Frustrated murder, what is that.

I know I have been frustrated before and that was murder, but somehow I don't think it's the same thing.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

from Ireland

Usually, frustrated murder is judged by the severity of the wound. If the victim’s injury was serious enough to inflict death if not for timely medical intervention, then it can be deemed frustrated murder.

Yes, Iwish was intentionally written as one word and probably close to how a Filipina would pronounce it. LOL

Frustrated Murder would be called Attempted Murder in the US.

• Thanks 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Iwish I knew what 'some nationality was LOL. Wow, I must be married a long time, I remember back in my single days there was more than one available Filipina so no need to fight over one. Especially an ex - unless it was a temporary ex, meaning not really an ex at all... Dang, short circuited my own brain typing that....

I think that I read that the other guy was ( some nationality ),   AlwaysRt..

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

I think that I read that the other guy was ( some nationality ),   AlwaysRt..

The word "Irish" is changed automatically because a member complains about Irish jokes. The word filter can not be set for individual forums so if anyone uses that word it gets changed forum wide. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The word "( some nationality )" is changed automatically because a member complains about ( some nationality ) jokes.

Wow , i shall have to be carefull about some of my jokes now.

Somehow i dont think the jokes will sound the same as they use to be, A person man from now on.

• Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Foreigners fight over Filipina in a fit of jealousy

Read more: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2017/08/07/foreigners-fight-over-filipina-fit-jealousy-557112

Monday, August 07, 2017 A 51-YEAR-OLD German national was arrested for allegedly mauling an ( some nationality ) national in Barangay San Isidro, San Francisco, Camotes, Cebu, around 6:30 a.m. Sunday, August 6.

The suspect, identified as Jaroslaw Graczyk, got mad at the victim, David Rose, 56, after seeing the latter was sleeping with his former Filipina girlfriend.

Graczyk attacked Rose with a shank of wood, hitting the victim in different parts of his body.

The woman escaped and rushed to the police station, asking for assistance. She went back to their place with police officers, who arrested the suspect after a brief chase.

Graczyk will face a complaint of frustrated murder.

Frustrated murder, that's a good one!!!