Foreigners fight over Filipina

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Only for now as soon there will be a new generation of Filipina/some other nationality girls as seen in the winners of the Miss Universe and Asian Top Model pageants, even more beautiful than pure Filipinas.

Yes I see what you mean :whistling:

konkur.jpg

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The thing is whether your smart or banned. Make a choice ?  You have no idea of the problems that I encounter so this is final warning, get it. 

Got it JGF, sorry if it was me as I have been booted from other sites for innocent quips or remarks. Innocent post but apparently offended someone, I retreat and will consider my input or lack of in future.

My job requires me dealing with 600 plus people daily face to face and a plethora of emails between London, Berlin and Australia, I am still employed after 12 years, hope it wasn't me that brought you to this observation, again if so I will refrain. 

Kind regards,

Steve.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Got it JGF, sorry if it was

I think he was justifiably annoyed because he went to the trouble of setting up a system failsafe and then:

On 8/8/2017 at 9:27 PM, Mark Berkowitz said:

I was able to see that there was a prohibited word, so I hacked it

I am sure it is all good now.  Lets just not try to beat the system as JGF goes to a lot of trouble to set it up so the majority of the members are happy the majority of the time.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am sure it is all good now.  Lets just not try to beat the system as JGF goes to a lot of trouble to set it up so the majority of the members are happy the majority of the time.

Yes and it's difficult to please everyone. So we will move along, nothing to see here. :smile:

Reboot
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes I see what you mean :whistling:

konkur.jpg

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it seems some of the boys may be helping with the double duty Dave was referring to!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1