NORTH KOREA PLANS MISSILE STRIKE ON GUAM

Reboot
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, scott h said:

Would the South and her allies win? No doubt, but it would be very, very bloody

And that's what it boils down to. Even without nukes, Kim's got the means to burn Seoul in short period of time.

Lou49
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Reboot said:

And that's what it boils down to. Even without nukes, Kim's got the means to burn Seoul in short period of time.

And the South has the means to destroy Pyonyang in a short period of time without US help. Thats why nothing major will really happen.Notice the North has not mentioned or threatened the South at all cuz they know they will lose that fight. The North is just doing their usual bs of antagonizing America with China's approval. Business as usual.......

Edited by Lou49

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Yes the Korean/US  tit for tat saga is a sad era for the world, when were young men/women some of us saw action in Vietnam and other conflicts since. This time it is a lot different, nuclear warfare is in a league of its own, I saw pictures when in Hiroshima, of the devastation and suffering it did on innocent people, foot prints burnt into the bridge at point zero, shadows of mothers and babies burnt into concrete structures not to mention the hundred of thousands killed in the initial blasts, then the misery of the many innocent people that had to follow their Empires quest to try and dominate the Asian countries. Korea is just like Japan was in the 40's, following an ideological maniac hell bent on destruction and although the west wont top this maniac because it will end a dynasty and leave a leadership vacuum, or give Korea hostages if a operation went wrong, but is willing to put the world on a path of destruction. A joint converge operation of all nations could eliminate this world event, their are many in his regime that would not hesitate to put their slippers under his bed of a night, if he was eliminated. The world thinks he has his higher achy under control with brutality and bloodshed in his own country, but given the chance, I think like all bullies, once he sees his own blood being spilled, he will go to water. A professor on nuclear warfare this morning has shifted the clock to 2 and a half minutes to midnight, it was 3 minutes to midnight before President Trump came to power. Yes by what he world is saying on this matter, I think it will end in tears, keep safe all.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I remember reading about throwing rocks at North Korea as an option.

You think I'm joking but if they drop rocks on North Korea from the space station or a space shuttle as it is flying over North Korea then those rocks would hit like a meteor and if well aimed would do more damage than a bomb, and who can ya blame if rocks fall on you from space?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Haha 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You think I'm joking but if they drop rocks on North Korea from the space station or a space shuttle as it is flying over North Korea then those rocks would hit like a meteor and if well aimed would do more damage than a bomb, and who can ya blame if rocks fall on you from space?

I suggest reposting this on Twitter, maybe the most powerful man on earth will see it and take it as his idea. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Wouldn't rocks just burn up when entering the atmosphere like most unless they were huge and if that was the case how would it ever be possible to even get them up there. By the way the wiki had the rock theory listed under science fiction.  :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

By the way the wiki had the rock theory listed under science fiction.

I'll believe your theory that Cebu is gonna get mass transit in our lifetime if you'll believe my Rods from God theory :hystery::hystery::crack-up:

1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Wouldn't rocks just burn up when entering the atmosphere like most unless they were huge and if that was the case how would it ever be possible to even get them up there

Since meteors from space already impact the earth from "up there", and since the gravity is negligible in space, if it was me I would send a guy in a space shuttle and tell him to go gather up some huge rocks floating around nearby and bring them back to the space station to drop on the North Koreans. :crack-up:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us/2017/08/11/a01a4396-7e68-11e7-9026-4a0a64977c92_story.html?utm_term=.aad139bb3311

Long article but worth reading or listening to the video on their site.

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s help if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned on Friday, but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.