Fighting!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I haven't seen this happen in the Philippines.  Do I live in a third world country now or did I leave it behind in good old USA?  Sometimes I wonder.

Someone e-mailed this to me and when I searched You Tube for "Parking Lot Fights", there are 220,000 results!

Warning!  Mild vulgarity and fighting.  It gets kind of funny and luckily it would appear nobody was badly hurt, this time!

• Haha 1

Benington
Posted
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Benington said:

That one reminds me of an incident in Florida when I was living there.  Two old guys got in a fight over the queue  at a movie theater and one of them fell and hit his head, dying, while their wives looked on.

Reboot
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I haven't seen this happen in the Philippines.  Do I live in a third world country now or did I leave it behind in good old USA?  Sometimes I wonder.

Someone e-mailed this to me and when I searched You Tube for "Parking Lot Fights", there are 220,000 results!

Warning!  Mild vulgarity and fighting.  It gets kind of funny and luckily it would appear nobody was badly hurt, this time!

The stupidity....it's beyond words.

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dont think the damage is covered by insurance! 

Spoiler

:hystery:

Edited by Kuya John

Reboot
Posted
Posted

But then there's stuff like this....

• Like 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted (edited)

In Beijing a cadre of older citizens in brown uniforms make a small but honest living by charging a fee for parking spaces at the edge of the road and on the pavement (sidewalk). It always bemused me to see the owners of luxury cars shouting at, and bullying, these parking attendants in an attempt to avoid paying the equivalent of 25 cents for a two-hour stay. .:89:

Edited by not so old china hand
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Reboot said:

But then there's stuff like this....

Brutal!!

• Like 1