Momma's Boy

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

If the people who ask for money are too lazy to help themselves then why should somebody who has no blood ties be expected to pay.If there is a genuine need I do help but within my budget.Some of the locals have got to wake up and smell the coffee.It is not like they don`t know about the rest of the world and how it works as they are all on FB.

Right again Kev.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

Right again Kev.

I have another account AR haha

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

In full agreement Scott and well put.  I would like to add to relevancy, none of us are (mainly) Filipino and therefore not brought up in that culture.  We have to right to accept or decline what expectations are dictated by an Asian/western relationship.

If the rules are set from start/go, then its 'game over'.

By all means Filipino/Filipino relationships can have those expectations, but why must it be considered necessary, that westerners have to conform?

I would ask how many of us have injuries or illnesses due to our work.So why should we support somebody who is too bone idle to get off there backside.I had enough of paying high taxes in the UK to help lazy gits.No more thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A dose of Military Conscription (Draft) would not go amiss here just now with things the way they are, It would clear the Mummies Boys and maybe halt the Gold Diggers while :smile:

Just saying :whistling:

• Like 2