Momma's Boy

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I just saw an advert yesterday for a chef. They wanted an attractive female from age 21 to a max of 30. Nothing about cooking skills. :cornflakes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Nothing about cooking skills. :cornflakes:

sounds like a good managerial decision lol

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am all for helping somebody in need who cannot help themselves.However I had enough of taking care of people in the UK who could work but did not want to.Enough is enough my arthritis used to play me up something rotten and I would see people with nothing wrong collecting SS.I am not going to let some spoiled little brat over here sit on his ass and beg money from me.

SS in the UK is different from some other places and you may call it welfare.

Edited by sonjack2847
add text
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

SS here in US really isn't looked at that way. People pay in their entire working lives before they collect. I already paid in the max this year, it hurts, and when my number comes up in a couple of decades you better believe it I will claim my benefit. Of course, there's also disability SS. A lot of fraud there, people making fake claims and parasitizing the rest of us for life.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Reboot said:

SS here in US really isn't looked at that way. People pay in their entire working lives before they collect. I already paid in the max this year, it hurts, and when my number comes up in a couple of decades you better believe it I will claim my benefit. Of course, there's also disability SS. A lot of fraud there, people making fake claims and parasitizing the rest of us for life.

So true, claiming disability for drug addiction. Now, whose fault was it that you (meaning they) are a drug addict, I want to hear it again?:hystery:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Reboot said:

That's correct. Taxpayers pay into Social Security out of every pay check then receive a modest monthly payment once they are eligible to retire. The amount paid out reflects the time and amount received. 

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yes we in the UK pay tax and a lot of it goes on Parasites and that is one thing I will not allow to happen to me here.I am not an ATM for some lazy git who will not work.

• Like 1