• Haha 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Favorite comment 'No it's ok you go, I got all day, I'm at work right now' LOL

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

We need to double from 500,000 to 1,000,000 Filipinos living in Canada. They can teach the locals a thing or two about driving and traffic jams. Latest report is Tagalog and Farsi are the two fastest growing languages in Canada. 

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I laugh at the traffic here...  But not for why you would think...  I'm from Niagara Falls, Canada...  A city of just over 100,000 people...  In full bloom of tourist season?  There can be over 3 million people in the city...  All tourist...  All going "Do I turn here?  What's down that street?  What side of the road do I drive on again?  Is that 50 kph or mph?  The bridge should be...".  Yeah, it's way too easy to drive here...  :mocking:

Edited by i am bob
Spelling

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, i am bob said:

Yeah, it's way too easy to drive here...  :mocking:

:huh:So come on Down to Dumaguete and have a Go here :whistling:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I did that a few months ago...  It's worse here in Davao if you want to compare rush hours...  Hehe!

I was going to stop and say hi but i was only there for a couple hours...  Next time!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, i am bob said:

I was going to stop and say hi but i was only there for a couple hours...  Next time!

:hystery: Always Later only just like a True Pinoy :whistling:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, i am bob said:

i was only there for a couple hours.

;So just enough time to drive from the airport to downtown and back to the airport :hystery: 

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

;So just enough time to drive from the airport to downtown and back to the airport :hystery: 

Plus time get a car to rent? Scratching Head.jpg  pull the other leg bells, (Pull the other Leg).jpg :whistling:

Course, next time I guess it can be done with the new CP run IF it ever happens :89: 

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Manufacturers sell 250,000 new vehicles every year in the Philippines. How many new roads were built during the same time period? In Canada, the population is too small and the country too big so there are few problems concerning traffic jams. Either Canadians start producing more children or send more Filipinos. This will lower the demand for new vehicles in the Philippines. We can then read about Canadian traffic jams online. Kidding aside, Canada's road system is fantastic. You realize it the minute you cross the border. My bucket list includes a journey coast to coast using the Trans Canada highway.

• Like 3