Traffic Jam in Canada

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, JJReyes said:

My bucket list includes a journey coast to coast using the Trans Canada highway.

You will only want to do it once.  Crossing the prairie provinces on the Trans Canada Highway is more boring than watching paint dry and takes longer.

• Haha 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You will only want to do it once.  Crossing the prairie provinces on the Trans Canada Highway is more boring than watching paint dry and takes longer.

Nothing but ground hogs and gopher holes.

• Haha 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Manufacturers sell 250,000 new vehicles every year in the Philippines. How many new roads were built during the same time period? In Canada, the population is too small and the country too big so there are few problems concerning traffic jams. Either Canadians start producing more children or send more Filipinos. This will lower the demand for new vehicles in the Philippines. We can then read about Canadian traffic jams online. Kidding aside, Canada's road system is fantastic. You realize it the minute you cross the border. My bucket list includes a journey coast to coast using the Trans Canada highway.

Try driving through Montreal or Toronto during rush hour...  I used to call the QEW highway "the Parking Lot"...  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, i am bob said:

Try driving through Montreal or Toronto during rush hour...  I used to call the QEW highway "the Parking Lot"...  

NAH! I live in the philippines my Friend, If I want to drive in canada I would go there Dibba? :huh:

marine6357
Posted
Posted
On 8/23/2017 at 10:24 AM, JJReyes said:

In Canada, the population is too small and the country too big so there are few problems concerning traffic jams.

Living only 160km from Toronto this is not true. I can tell you from experience that traffic jams happen all the time no matter what time of day or week. So maybe it is only in the big Canadian cities this happens and not out in the provinces. Just my observations.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

NAH! I live in the philippines my Friend, If I want to drive in canada I would go there Dibba? :huh:

Dibba?

Dibba (Arabic: دبا‎‎) is a coastal area at the northern tip of the eastern Arabian peninsula on the Gulf of Oman.

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

When God created Canada, He decided to include tall mountains, great prairies, rivers and streams. Then God gave Canada an abundance of wild animals. And the people who inhabited the land prospered. It was perfect, too perfect.  So God added neighbors called The United States.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

When God created Canada, He decided to include tall mountains, great prairies, rivers and streams. Then God gave Canada an abundance of wild animals. And the people who inhabited the land prospered. It was perfect, too perfect.  So God added neighbors called The United States.

Here are some pics:

bc-mountains.jpgbruce_trail____Super_Portrait.jpgalberta-floral.jpghighway-93.jpgscarborough-bluffs.jpgalberta-lake-winter.jpg

Edited by jpbago
Tried to arrange side by each.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Almost true:  When God created Canada, He decided to include tall mountains, great prairies, rivers and streams. Then God gave Canada an abundance of wild animals. And the people who inhabited the land prospered. It was perfect, too perfect. So God added immigrants and told them to stay away from the all mountains and great prairies and wide open spaces and go crowd into the big cities so that all the local people cannot move and cannot afford to live there unless both husband and wife work so now there are twice as many people commuting and competing for road space.

• Haha 1