Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Back in the day when girls were girls :whistling:

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

They had a reunion of former Playboy bunnies in the United States. A few still had good figures. Many looked like your typical grandmother.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Back in the day when girls were girls :whistling:

Well, I guess "these days", one needs to check the "package" from now on.....he, he.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
  • I agree Jake, but I've never seen an ugly girl yet, :shades: no I'm not blind. :mocking:
  • Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Can hear the screams of sexism if they tried that in this day and age and the 'b.ll busters' would be deafening.

Clermont, still think you need to go to 'specksavers' mate!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ahh Jake when girls were girls and men were not happy.  Now its girls want to be men and some men want to be women.  The balance are totally confused.

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jake said:

Below is how I met my wife at Playboy International in Manila 1983.  Back then Hugh Hefner operated a string of International Clubs (Tokyo, London, Bahamas, Greece, etc).  The topic was entitled AWKWARD MOMENTS:

As I get older and perhaps less wiser, my thoughts often times go back to the moment I first met my wife Judy and shaking my head in total embarrassment, thinking how awkward I felt in presence of a beautiful woman.  It was quite intimidating standing before me, a woman of exquisite charm with perfect poise on 4" high heels.

It was my 5th year as a happily divorced man, promising myself never, ever go down that road again. I was a total introvert, a wall flower with a natural shyness growing up in the States as a minority. In fact as the only sophomore in the senior varsity baseball team, my shyness got the better of me, turning down invitations from a couple of cheer leaders. Yeah, that was me -- big man on campus with a lettered jacket who graduated from high school still a virgin. I was such a douche bag.

And now the moment of truth whether this woman standing before me had any genuine interest towards me.  She projected that sincere smile, along with her bedroom eyes that could melt an army. I was already melting away, unable to breath. I was looking for a way out, trying to get back to my comfort zone of isolated shyness. But then she held out her hand to touch my forearm, probably to give me a shock in order to start breathing again. And at that very moment, I fell in love with her. 

31 years now and Judy still tolerates me and my farts.

Bunny Jade.JPG

I think she was punching above her weight Jake. :shades:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
On 8/19/2017 at 9:04 AM, Jake said:

Below is how I met my wife at Playboy International in Manila 1983.  Back then Hugh Hefner operated a string of International Clubs (Tokyo, London, Bahamas, Greece, etc).  The topic was entitled AWKWARD MOMENTS:

As I get older and perhaps less wiser, my thoughts often times go back to the moment I first met my wife Judy and shaking my head in total embarrassment, thinking how awkward I felt in presence of a beautiful woman.  It was quite intimidating standing before me, a woman of exquisite charm with perfect poise on 4" high heels.

It was my 5th year as a happily divorced man, promising myself never, ever go down that road again. I was a total introvert, a wall flower with a natural shyness growing up in the States as a minority. In fact as the only sophomore in the senior varsity baseball team, my shyness got the better of me, turning down invitations from a couple of cheer leaders. Yeah, that was me -- big man on campus with a lettered jacket who graduated from high school still a virgin. I was such a douche bag.

And now the moment of truth whether this woman standing before me had any genuine interest towards me.  She projected that sincere smile, along with her bedroom eyes that could melt an army. I was already melting away, unable to breath. I was looking for a way out, trying to get back to my comfort zone of isolated shyness. But then she held out her hand to touch my forearm, probably to give me a shock in order to start breathing again. And at that very moment, I fell in love with her. 

31 years now and Judy still tolerates me and my farts.

Bunny Jade.JPG

:SugarwareZ-034:A True Love Story :SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
On 8/21/2017 at 11:46 AM, intrepid said:

:SugarwareZ-034:A True Love Story :SugarwareZ-034:

Wow-- and cool too! So glad for you both Jake!

Queenie

• Like 1