Funny things they say

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A while ago my wife said she was doing the lottery as she had good numbers OK no problem.She never won and said it was my fault,Why I ask well you said some numbers in your sleep and I should have won with them.OK sue me.

My wife was sat with her friends and I was there having a bit of rum.They were talking about some bloke and asked me what I thought.I answered well I don`t know him so they explained he was an actor here or TV presenter who all the girls had the hots for.Then they said he is now saying he is cross gender ok who cares.Then my wifes friend turned to me and said straight faced what does it feel like to be a cross gender.My answer put in a polite way should have been well I don`t know as I am not one but I`d had a few drinks and I don`t think it came out exactly like that.

Funny little things aren`t they.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

Often the  correct words said  Kev after a few drinks.......

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Then my wifes friend turned to me and said straight faced what does it feel like to be a cross gender.  My answer put in a polite way should have been well I don`t know as I am not one but I`d had a few drinks and I don`t think it came out exactly like that.

Funny little things aren`t they.

I guess these days, how the hell do you explain the birds and the bees to your young daughter?  I wonder what kind of animals we could use to explain all the variables now?  

• Haha 2

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Jake said:

I guess these days, how the hell do you explain the birds and the bees to your young daughter?  I wonder what kind of animals we could use to explain all the variables now?  

Clownfish males change their sex. There's also a snake that pretends to be female when it comes out (ahem) in Spring. They think it does so to be kept warm by hungover males...

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Whenever my wife bites her lip or tongue while chewing she asks me for a number. She then figures out who has that day as a birthday and blames them for biting herself. Weird. :89:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Whenever my wife bites her lip or tongue while chewing she asks me for a number. She then figures out who has that day as a birthday and blames them for biting herself. Weird. :89:

Well I take comfort in that in the sense that I am not the only one experiencing this.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife asked to stop off in Mordor in Middle Earth one time when we were doing errands. Turns out she wanted groceries at QFC, go figure.🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Its ok Kev, you can 'come out' here, we are all friends.  Do you have any dresses in blue?????/

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Its ok Kev, you can 'come out' here, we are all friends.  Do you have any dresses in blue?????/

Wont fit you

• Like 1
  • Haha 3