Six burner barbeques

kenbryers
Posted
Posted

Hello to all.

My wife and baby and I are building our house on Leyte Island in her village. We are an hour north of the capital Tacloban.

I am searching for a six-burner barbeque with hinged lid. This is the type that can be used as an oven. Often they come with an electric motored rotisserie option.

SM Clark were starting to stock them a few years ago, but of course Angeles is a long way from Barugo so I am asking if these units have been seen in Cebu...

Advance thankyous for any replies.

Kind thanks,

Ken.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Welcome to our group and I hope someone can help you find what you are looking for.  As for me, I have never seen them.  Best of luck.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, kenbryers said:

Hello to all.

My wife and baby and I are building our house on Leyte Island in her village. We are an hour north of the capital Tacloban.

I am searching for a six-burner barbeque with hinged lid. This is the type that can be used as an oven. Often they come with an electric motored rotisserie option.

SM Clark were starting to stock them a few years ago, but of course Angeles is a long way from Barugo so I am asking if these units have been seen in Cebu...

Advance thankyous for any replies.

Kind thanks,

Ken.

Hi yes. I can not confirm if 6 burners but the Rustans department store had them. They looked expensive when I was in there 4 weeks ago. I think American made.  Ayala Rustans. 

kenbryers
Posted
Posted

Thanks Dave.

kenbryers
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jollygoodfellow. Kindly keep me in mind next time you are there and send me any info. Cheers!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, kenbryers said:

Thanks Jollygoodfellow. Kindly keep me in mind next time you are there and send me any info. Cheers!

OK I will take a better look when I'm there next. Maybe Sunday. :thumbsup:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I am in Iloilo and just bought a grill.  I did not see any that large. The biggest I saw was 4 burner.  S&R and Ace had some but were too expensive.  I ended up getting a 2 burner CharBroil on Lazada for p6,000. Ace had the same one for p8,500. S&R had nothing near as cheap. Manila or Cebu may have better selections.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the search.

• Like 1

kenbryers
Posted
Posted

Thanks Tukaram. Yes, I'm expecting the price to be in the 35k region. Thanks for your reply. Cheers, Ken.

kenbryers
Posted
Posted

Thanks mogo51.