Six burner barbeques

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well I was in Ayala and could have looked at the BBQs in Rustan's department store but forgot all about it.  :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well I was in Ayala and could have looked at the BBQs in Rustan's department store but forgot all about it.  :SugarwareZ-037:

:smile: I was thinking about the BBQ's to much and forgot to go Shopping:mocking:

• Like 1

kenbryers
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well done old chap -only had ONE job to do... Ha ha, maybe next time Jollygoodfellow. Cheers, Ken.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, kenbryers said:

Well done old chap -only had ONE job to do... Ha ha, maybe next time Jollygoodfellow. Cheers, Ken.

Yes and I passed through the department store to get to the supermarket but different level than BBQs so next time. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 9/11/2017 at 2:12 PM, kenbryers said:

OK l have checked out Rustans. They had only one large BBQ this time but it was only a 3 burner. I asked about 6 but no. The one they had was only P35200 . IMG_20170925_120658.jpgIMG_20170925_120654.jpg

kenbryers
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

OK l have checked out Rustans. They had only one large BBQ this time but it was only a 3 burner. I asked about 6 but no. The one they had was only P35200 . IMG_20170925_120658.jpgIMG_20170925_120654.jpg

Lovely stuff Jollygoodfellow, thanks for info and pics. Exactly the style im looking for. Did you note it is a four burner -the LH gas knob is for an external gas ring, just as I want. Please keep your eyes open for a six burner, thanks so much. I should be home in a couple of weeks. Cheers, Ken.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, kenbryers said:

Lovely stuff Jollygoodfellow, thanks for info and pics. Exactly the style im looking for. Did you note it is a four burner -the LH gas knob is for an external gas ring, just as I want. Please keep your eyes open for a six burner, thanks so much. I should be home in a couple of weeks. Cheers, Ken.

Yes I guess it is 4 burner. I was just thinking about the main area but anyway it's on track. I doubt if you will find anything bigger as in more burners but someone might find it. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, kenbryers said:

Please keep your eyes open for a six burner, thanks so much

Here it is and it will sell fast at this price

https://www.olx.ph/item/for-sale-bbq-gas-grill-6-burner-rack-with-storage-cabinet-ID86S5i.html?h=295a3542ba

6 burner.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2017 at 9:03 PM, OnMyWay said:

The large Wilcon Depot in Pampanga has a big select of Charbroil and some others.  Possibly a Wilcon near you has some. 

I also looking for a smaller one. Checked the one at Wilson Bacolod, sorry forgot price how ever was crazy. Quality was pathetic as one could not even remove the bottom tray for cleaning.

These are available in western countries for a fraction of asking price here. Anyone know Why?  By way I am referring to the gas burning ones.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

These are available in western countries for a fraction of asking price here. Anyone know Why? 

Lack of demand, the locals use charcoal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1