The Huge Filipina Persuasion - the truth

bows00
Posted
Posted

What attracts the expats to the Philippines? 

The Philippines, in general, is a step down from the comforts of our home country... especially if your accustomed to the life style of a typical US city.  For examples...there is no need to worry about toilet paper in public stalls... the air in the city is regulated so you can breath normally in the streets... everywhere you go, the internet is easily accessible...well the list goes on  and on...

But what makes an expat decide, or even contemplate the idea of making it work in the Philippines?  If your still pondering, just re-read the title of my thread.  There is a reason why  male expats out number the female expats by over 80%.  It's all pretty obvious right?  Any comments?

• Haha 2
  • I'm Confused 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I must admit the female situation played very little in my persuasion to move here. For me I was fed up with the changing attitudes back home. Too much division and people thinking the World owed them something. 

I can afford to live and I can safely say there's no pollution or cockerels and karaoke where I live. 

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess it is because many have tried the Rest, now they look for the Best :thumbsup: Which don't say much for our own  Western Ladies EH? :89:

Then again I guess there are more men expats than Ladies as they (the Ladies) are sat at Home living in the Luxury they Took from us to make many want to be here :smile: Then again, for me, I was already married to a Filipina so why I would not want to live with her in her country? which I might add, is far cheaper and Safer than where I came from :shades:

That is pretty self explanatory Jack.  especially sentence 1 2nd paragraph.  

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Wow, so many great reads from you all.

One thing I am glad about is I married a fillipino and I don't have to look anymore, well ok look behind dark glasses but that's a different look .

• Haha 3

Castaway
Posted
Posted

Silly me!... and I thought that this was just another Expat Forum topic about being attracted to fat Filipinas!

Capture.JPG

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/11303-anyone-marry-a-fat-filipina/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

On the off-shoot of this topic, how does it affect your decision as you enter your late 50's or 60's?  Maybe you reach an age where your drive to seek women fades (at least slightly) and you begin to look for other things in life to enjoy.