Whose Account is compromised in this example?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, mogo51 said:

But the last time I looked I did not live in Nazi Germany and I do not agree with what is happening here.  What a sad state and direction this type of  oppressive censorship is directing this forum

I have explained to you before why but you still dont get it. As soon as names like Trump get brought into a topic someone else will add to it then the discussion changes and he topic blows out into something else. Or it becomes anti Trump and then Trump supports get their nose out of join and away it goes. This topic is posted in computers and electronics so that is the discussion base.  As for direction of this forum it has not changed for about 10 years so it's the same since the day you joined but your attitude has changed over time I feel.

• Like 1

Mr-T
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I have explained to you before why but you still dont get it. As soon as names like Trump get brought into a topic someone else will add to it then the discussion changes and he topic blows out into something else. Or it becomes anti Trump and then Trump supports get their nose out of join and away it goes. This topic is posted in computers and electronics so that is the discussion base.  As for direction of this forum it has not changed for about 10 years so it's the same since the day you joined but your attitude has changed over time I feel.

Take it easy Simon, give the guy a break.  Joke lang. All in fun.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mr-T said:

Take it easy Simon, give the guy a break.  Joke lang. All in fun.

confused-man.png Somedays I sits and Thinks, other days I just sits. Scratching Head.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Forum management tries to give all the members a break.   Sometimes that's what is needed.  Last guy to act up was given a "one week break" :hystery: 

But seriously, the management team tries to work with all members.  Sometimes in private message and sometimes in public.  Hope everyone has a great day :cornflakes:

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Forum management tries to give all the members a break.   Sometimes that's what is needed.  Last guy to act up was given a "one week break" :hystery: 

But seriously, the management team tries to work with all members.  Sometimes in private message and sometimes in public.  Hope everyone has a great day :cornflakes:

Agree Dave and also with JGF, I have been slapped a few times and while the censorship may seem harsh at the time, on reflection is following the rules and doctrines within this forum and hey, those are the rules and need to be followed, learning learning. The Moderators have a difficult enough job with spammers and opportunists, members need to censor input prior to posting based on this forums acceptable norms.

I'm sure I will be slapped again over the coming years (hope not) or booted but do my best not to get carried away and tend to vet what I write before posting as all should do.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'll put my hands up and admit sometimes I've been close to the boundaries as to what's acceptable at times but the fact that the rules are strict is probably what makes this a great site. If I do it again my account has been hacked :hystery:

• Haha 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I'll put my hands up and admit sometimes I've been close to the boundaries as to what's acceptable at times but the fact that the rules are strict is probably what makes this a great site. If I do it again my account has been hacked :hystery:

Or spoofed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1