Filipina trouble ahh help

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Normally hate people putting their private life on the internet but seeing as I don't know anyone well here I'll go for it lol.

Situation:

I started talking to the girl I'm with at the end of last year, we got close around December and had decided we wanted to be together by then. She'd only split up with her ex a few months before and was still living with him at weekends (working in Manila in the week), obviously sleeping in different beds as she didn't really have the money to move out.

I moved here in March. All went well but she kept saying shes missed her old house and her daughter,friends etc.
We moved away to Antique 2 months ago so now she's going back there (Luzon) once every 2 months to visit her daughter who's 17, she goes there for a week or 2 at a time and stays at her friends but she ends up round her ex's house doing laundry (supposedly her daughters) and shit like that and then I hear they've been talking about random stuff.

I'm not actually worried about her cheating on me, I know she's not but its still driving me crazy that she ends up sat round her ex's house for half the day, he's not even with her there most of time but it still drives me crazy knowing she's round another mans house and doing laundry lol.
She's only just told her daughter that she has a boyfreiend and won't post anything on her facebook about us yet as she says people will gossip and her daughter will hear. Her ex still has a picture of them together on his facebook, winds me up that a lot of people will assume they're still together, most of her friends and family know we're together atleast.
Feels like shes living a 2nd life back in her hometown etc

I'm not thinking of splitting up with her of anything but just interested if I'm crazy or would the situation annoy others? I don't mind her seeing her daughter but don't want her sat at her old house.

Edited by fillipino_wannabe

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I don't mind her seeing her daughter but don't want her sat at her old house.

1 Question raises it's head, Why is the daughter still at the Ex's House? Is he the father? Oooops.jpg That's 2 sorry

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

1 Question raises it's head, Why is the daughter still at the Ex's House? Is he the father?

yeah, she's 17 needs to finish school there then going to uni next year

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

yeah, she's 17 needs to finish school there then going to uni next year

If they are still married be careful How you tread my friend :wink:

• Like 2
  • I'm Confused 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

If they are still married be careful How you tread my friend :wink:

haha not married but yeah trying to be careful lol

• I'm Confused 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Walk away,

Yes its easy for me to say that because i am not you and i dont have your feelings . but if it was me i would be running away.

I would not walk away but run at full speed. Maybe seem hard now how ever your gona be very glad in the long run...

• Like 3

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Walk away,

Yes its easy for me to say that because i am not you and i dont have your feelings . but if it was me i would be running away.

Because of what though, what I'm annoyed about or because you'd be concerned she's cheating? I'm certain she's not cheating on me, I realize it might look like she is from my post.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

haha not married but yeah trying to be careful lol

The problem is if you don't nip this in the Bud it may well Fester, many Filipino men live their lives like this. Someone to do the chores and they can go do as they wish, For me it would be moving on.png PDQ

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

The problem is if you don't nip this in the Bud it may well Fester, many Filipino men live their lives like this. Someone to do the chores and they can go do as they wish, For me it would be moving on.png PDQ

Yeah I would do if it was always going to be like this but its less than a year until her daughter goes uni and then they'll be no reason to go there