Filipina trouble ahh help

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I'm not thinking of splitting up with her of anything but just interested if I'm crazy or would the situation annoy others?

It would annoy most others.  Its too easy to put up with crap like that because we do not want to take the steps to get our happiness back but I bet you would be happier 6 months from now if you walked away from this.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I realize it might look like she is from my post.

Well only one person knows that and if she tells you that she is not well what can we (anyone say) BUT there are many places to see her daughter and may i add at 17 she should be doing her own Washing :rolleyes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Well only one person knows that and if she tells you that she is not well what can we (anyone say) BUT there are many places to see her daughter and may i add at 17 she should be doing her own Washing :rolleyes: 

Yeah to be fair she was mad about her daughter not doing the washing lol. I realize I sound deluded and it sounds like she's cheating but I have my reasons to know thats not the case but yeah even her going round there drives me mental.

Thanks for the help everyone though, think I got my answer lol

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I'm certain she's not cheating on me

The times I have incorrectly stated that would fill a book.  You may never know if she was.  There are very few ladies who will tell their man that they are physically involved with another person and those that will say so are usually trying to make their man leave.

However, it does not matter if she is cheating of not.  As I stated in my previous response, this is about your happiness.  Did you come here to be happy or to be in another miserable relationship?  If you came to be happy then do what it takes.  The problem comes about when you are happy with her 51% of the time so you are not yet ready to do anything about it.

In that case, keep doing what you are doing until you cannot do it any more.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Thanks for the help everyone though, think I got my answer lol

Before you close this up can I ask if you are paying much to Aide and Abet this scenario? Because reducing cash will get an effect I bet

Like so many we hear about some want it all ways (Cake and eat it comes to mind) harsh? No! Realistic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Yeah I would do if it was always going to be like this but its less than a year until her daughter goes uni and then they'll be no reason to go there

And you will be further down the road and more committed. There are plenty of ladies here without baggage so maybe you should move on.

• Like 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Before you close this up can I ask if you are paying much to Aide and Abet this scenario? Because reducing cash will get an effect I bet

Like so many we hear about some want it all ways (Cake and eat it comes to mind) harsh? No! Realistic

I pay for the food and rent etc but she pays for her own spending money for visiting her daughter and that. Ironically she has little money because she paid for hr ex's house on credit card lol.

Thanks for the help again guys, I won't be splitting up with her but glad I'm not too crazy lol

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, davewe said:

We've all done crazy things when it comes to the Philippines. I married a Pinay and ultimately moved here. But let's review what you stated in your first paragraph: You got close in December to someone who had just broken up with her BF; and she was still living with him; oh yes, she has a teenage daughter; and 3 months later you moved here to be with her.

The only thing that sounds worse is that now you want to ask a bunch of strangers whether you're crazy. In pilot speak, that's an affirm.

haha thanks

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Ironically she has little money because she paid for hr ex's house on credit card lol.

Scratching Head.jpg   Homer out of Here..jpg

• Like 3