Filipina trouble ahh help

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Stick it out, not all PI women sleep around, sometimes the spark dies but the friendship remains. As you said the daughter is in UNI, that shows she has maternal feeling, she can't sit around twiddling her thumbs all day. At the end of the day, if you trust her, that's all that matters, good luck.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

I'd just like to add that if your partner is happy to leave her previous partner who she seams to like being around how long before you get kicked to the kerb? Look on the brighside though. She'll still pop around and visit you while having a relationship with the next guy.

Sorry for being blunt but you need a reality check. If I had a partner like that she'd be kicked into touch. As for whether she's being unfaithful or not every time someone has tried to convince me their partner wouldn't be unfaithful I've know she's been around the block more than the local tricycles.

Maybe it's the circles I mix in but I've seen it all in the last six months and having a few female friends that confide in me I'd tread carefully.

I've even had one friend busy making his plans for their wedding while knowing she's sleeping with another foreigner and telling her fiance she's working night shift. 

I'm on partner 3 in only 7 months and still learning. Maybe I do due diligence too much but you'll be surprised what you find when you scratch the surface. 

Run Forest run. :whistling:

In my experience a man or woman who does this kind of thing will probably do it several times.I agree Run Forest run.

• Like 2

Kuya M
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

Run Forest run. :whistling:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Love is blind, and many of us have to experience the heartache ourselves .

Good luck in what you are wanting in the relationship and I wish you well but many have been just where you are now and have the experience to say what did happen in there previous previous and previous lives, I did mention previous many times because some never learn.

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Normally hate people putting their private life on the internet but seeing as I don't know anyone well here I'll go for it lol.

Situation:

I started talking to the girl I'm with at the end of last year, we got close around December and had decided we wanted to be together by then. She'd only split up with her ex a few months before and was still living with him at weekends (working in Manila in the week), obviously sleeping in different beds as she didn't really have the money to move out.

I moved here in March. All went well but she kept saying shes missed her old house and her daughter,friends etc.
We moved away to Antique 2 months ago so now she's going back there (Luzon) once every 2 months to visit her daughter who's 17, she goes there for a week or 2 at a time and stays at her friends but she ends up round her ex's house doing laundry (supposedly her daughters) and shit like that and then I hear they've been talking about random stuff.

I'm not actually worried about her cheating on me, I know she's not but its still driving me crazy that she ends up sat round her ex's house for half the day, he's not even with her there most of time but it still drives me crazy knowing she's round another mans house and doing laundry lol.
She's only just told her daughter that she has a boyfreiend and won't post anything on her facebook about us yet as she says people will gossip and her daughter will hear. Her ex still has a picture of them together on his facebook, winds me up that a lot of people will assume they're still together, most of her friends and family know we're together atleast.
Feels like shes living a 2nd life back in her hometown etc

I'm not thinking of splitting up with her of anything but just interested if I'm crazy or would the situation annoy others? I don't mind her seeing her daughter but don't want her sat at her old house.

I was initially going to hug and comfort you mate but decided to read the replies and woe betide there were retaliations and defences offered up by the OP, you .With regards to your initial post and what followed up within, as others suggested, perhaps walk away and be thankful. Only you know the true situation but given the somewhat bias opinions based on your original and follow up responses perhaps one should take stock and  consider alternatives that don't make you think you are crazy. Crazy does, crazy do.

Obviously you are not content with your lady or you would not post to strangers such info. Good luck and we all hope it works out with your extended family.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Ohh dear, love is blind, somebody is chopping the wood!!!!!

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Clermont said:

Stick it out, not all PI women sleep around, sometimes the spark dies but the friendship remains. As you said the daughter is in UNI, that shows she has maternal feeling, she can't sit around twiddling her thumbs all day. At the end of the day, if you trust her, that's all that matters, good luck.

Sorry, I read this totally opposite.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Clearly you don't come first in this "relationship" if you're happy what ever keyboarded warriors say is unimportant. If on the other hand you consider it a serious relationship you're going to be hurt. My opinion.

• Like 2

ClearSky
Posted
Posted

Run, run, run, run ....

Then stay in one place in PI (a different place than now) for some time and behave... The ladies and there families will find you. Then you can pick, and your going to feel good about it and not have this type of question or doubt.

Here is the thing... you are gonna fight or argue sometimes with your lady. You don't want a friendly EX available for the lady to go to in that case (even only to talk...) that might believe the exaggerations she is gonna tell when mad. Its better she goes to MIL or family, that you probably have already helped some by that time.

Hmmm... you probably got more going for you than that other guy, so... why did he not want her. Don't answer that, just to think about.

As for worry about them (ladies) being unfaithful.. just don't ever worry about it. Men (we) can't do anything to stop them. They gonna do what they gonna do.

There is a lot of choices, as long as your alive.

• Like 4