Child Safety Seats

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Castaway
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I wonder how that will apply to 5 kids on a moto?

One would be easy but 5 would be a stretch.

scooter-child-seat.jpg

Edited by Castaway
sp
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I wonder how that will apply

If the enforsers ever bother to do anything but stand there and wave their hands (even though there is a green light :571c66d400c8c_1(103):) how would they be able to tell if a kid is in a safety seat when the windows are so tinted :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Do they still enforce the seat belt rule in large cities like Cebu?  It was just coming in when I moved away from there and they were ticketing people for no seat belt use at the time.  I saw last visit they are strict on motorcycle clothing still.  Need long pants, helmet and real shoes at a minimum.

So there are some laws enforced but its hard to know when and where they will be enforcing them.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Dave Hounddriver said:

Do they still enforce the seat belt rule in large cities like Cebu?  It was just coming in when I moved away from there and they were ticketing people for no seat belt use at the time.  I saw last visit they are strict on motorcycle clothing still.  Need long pants, helmet and real shoes at a minimum.

So there are some laws enforced but its hard to know when and where they will be enforcing them.

Scratching Head.jpg nothing else needed to be said

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Dave, unfortunately a lot of those rules have gone by the wayside. Helmets are still required, but only in the city and surrounding areas, but policing is not really consistent.

• Thanks 1

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted (edited)

Isn't 12  a little old to be sitting in a child safety seat?

Edited by Old55
Removed football chat

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Happyhorn52 said:

Isn't 12  a little old to be sitting in a child safety seat?

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/lsu-offers-scholarship-14-year-old/

Well as most things it is the way they think 

Reboot
Posted
Posted

One wonders how they are going to implement....

3sash7hkspvy.jpg

• Like 1