Pets in the Philippines--do you have any?

virginprune
Posted
Posted

We have two Labrador/Retrievers, they are 17 months old tomorrow, we got them at 45 days. They are brothers from the same litter,  one golden one black called Oscar and Rupert respectively. They are great fun, though naughty bordering on exasperating at times, we love them though and wouldn't change them as they bring so much joy into our lives. It is the first time that myself and my partner have ever had dogs but we are definitely converts now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

We have 3 dogs, numourous lizards,and frogs and at the last count 45 million ants

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, virginprune said:

We have two Labrador/Retrievers, they are 17 months old tomorrow, we got them at 45 days. They are brothers from the same litter,  one golden one black called Oscar and Rupert respectively. They are great fun, though naughty bordering on exasperating at times, we love them though and wouldn't change them as they bring so much joy into our lives. It is the first time that myself and my partner have ever had dogs but we are definitely converts now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow--those guys are cute Virginprune!  Labs are supposed to be full of personality but mischief too I guess.:smile: Now those are some BIG dogs look at those paws!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Queenie O. said:

Now those are some BIG dogs look at those paws!

Yes and at only 17 months they will grow into them some more :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, expatuk2014 said:

We have 3 dogs, numourous lizards,and frogs and at the last count 45 million ants

That's a lot of pets, Tuk!

virginprune
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Wow--those guys are cute Virginprune!  Labs are supposed to be full of personality but mischief too I guess.:smile: Now those are some BIG dogs look at those paws!

Believe it or not Rupert was the runt of the litter and the only black puppy. He weighs around 33kg, Oscar around 37kg. They have enormous appetites as you can imagine but I won't over feed them as I don't want them to get fat and lazy!

• Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, virginprune said:

Believe it or not Rupert was the runt of the litter and the only black puppy. He weighs around 33kg, Oscar around 37kg. They have enormous appetites as you can imagine but I won't over feed them as I don't want them to get fat and lazy!

Wow--I can imagine! :smile:

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted (edited)

One time my husband was playing his saxophone outside, and our Cutie started "singing" along to his rendition of "Never on Sunday" Too bad that a firecracker also went off at the same time, so she stopped in fright. She hasn't "sang" since, but we're always hopeful because she does "talk" sometimes.:mocking:

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Wow--I can imagine! :smile:

ODogs Attentive..jpgDogs Sleeping.jpg    Over eating is easy done if not Controlled This one of ours is about 50 Kilos and way overweight

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

ODogs Attentive..jpgDogs Sleeping.jpg    Over eating is easy done if not Controlled This one of ours is about 50 Kilos and way overweight

I couldn't deny treats too much to sweet dogs like those Jack!  I'm always loving the chubby older Labs too!:smile: