How many hours sleep 😴 do Filipino or Filipinas typically take?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm curious how many hours your Filipino or Filipina partner typically gets. How many hours will they sleep if they have opportunity?

Is it true the real reason Filipinos marry Foreigners is it typically allows them more sleep?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

My current one has about 12 hours sleep per day whether she needs it or not. :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Sleep patterns....my wife can fall a sleep in seconds while i lay awake for ages.

She can manage with little sleep if something important requires it, or can also sleep for hours if bored with the wet weather.

Me I need at least 8 hours, or I fall a sleep in the afternoon, when in Philippines I wake with dawn and can keep going till evening.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just like you have said John, Emma can fall to sleep in seconds.

If she is working she will go to bed around 9am, bath and facebook and asleep by 10 and up at 5.30am, if she is not working she may have a nap in the afternoon and then go to bed around 10pm.

I am writing this and yes Emma is in bed having a snooze but she is doing 3 double shifts in a row , so i cant grumble , plus it give me my time to do what i want without yap yap yap in my ear .:whistling:

• Haha 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I might start calling mine sleepy.

• Haha 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

Just like you have said John, Emma can fall to sleep in seconds.

If she is working she will go to bed around 9am, bath and facebook and asleep by 10 and up at 5.30am, if she is not working she may have a nap in the afternoon and then go to bed around 10pm.

I am writing this and yes Emma is in bed having a snooze but she is doing 3 double shifts in a row , so i cant grumble , plus it give me my time to do what i want without yap yap yap in my ear .:whistling:

Sounds like the sweet sleep that comes with a clean conscience.

So what's going on with you gents? :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • I'm Confused 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Seriously though my Ems sleeps through my snoring. Keeper!

• Haha 2