Laziest nation?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:huh:I Try and walk to the City at least once a week but do not always make it as 9/10 times someone will pull up on a Bike or in a Car and say hey Jack come on no need to walk. BUT I have to say that for me once again they ( the Article/Report) writers only look at the City and or Metro Areas, there are many that walk because they have to  :shades:

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

It was very noticeable to my wife when she arrived in the UK just how much walking she needed to do compared to back in the Philippines, not tricle waiting at the gate to jump in.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

With Emma work she does this step monitor and she does around 15,000+ per day, no wonder she is tied when she comes home.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

With Emma work she does this step monitor and she does around 15,000+ per day, no wonder she is tied when she comes home.

THat's Good and proves a Point, They say is Medical surveys and according to some Fitness Coaches the rate for good exercise is around 4.000 steps per day which is what I try and achieve each day BUT:571c66d400c8c_1(103):many, many Filipinos actually achieve more than the Average which is why I will say again that these Report and Survey people that write for Money need to get out more among the People that can in many instances prove all their writings so Suspect.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

THat's Good and proves a Point, They say is Medical surveys and according to some Fitness Coaches the rate for good exercise is around 4.000 steps per day which is what I try and achieve each day BUT:571c66d400c8c_1(103):many, many Filipinos actually achieve more than the Average which is why I will say again that these Report and Survey people that write for Money need to get out more among the People that can in many instances prove all their writings so Suspect.

Like the saying " boots on the ground ":thumbsup:

• Like 2