So is there a problem for you?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Scratching Head.jpg As always and this month is no exception members get  problems here in the PI, it is what it is and that is it  the Philippines, Love it or Loath it BUT:571c66d400c8c_1(103):With tongue in cheek let me ask all of the members here, IF some are Finding day to day Living, The Immigration situation, Banking, Internet, Customer services and all the things written of Late WHY do we Stay? I am an Open Book and YES! things annoy me, but would any of us better off anywhere else?

Sorry if this becomes a can of Worms but some days, I get fed up with all the moans  WE made our beds SO!

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Sorry as i am not there yet i cannot comment, once you have bleed the questions and answers dry, then you may include the rest of the world, i wait with batted breath.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Sorry as i am not there yet i cannot comment, once you have bleed the questions and answers dry, then you may include the rest of the world, i wait with batted breath.

Well steve it was not intended for those not here Full time but in the context of happiness it Won't happen mate as we are all so very happy but read on for a week or two and the moans will come as always 

People can and will laugh but  I am  so very sure that many are really just not happy, Anywhere:smile: ;

Watch this space..jpg

• Like 2

PaulB
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Funny, my neighbors say the same thing.  So we closed the bedroom window :hystery:

In my case it would take longer to close the window!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, PaulB said:

In my case it would take longer to close the window!

Scratching Head.jpg

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well steve it was not intended for those not here Full time but in the context of happiness it Won't happen mate as we are all so very happy but read on for a week or two and the moans will come as always 

People can and will laugh but  I am  so very sure that many are really just not happy, Anywhere:smile: ;

Watch this space..jpg

Life is what you make it, its the other people that pee you off, but like you say, i wont have long to wait

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, stevewool said:

its the other people that pee you off,

It is not so much anyone pees me off Steve, it is the fact that many just do not understand that not all of us are Unhappy or maybe it is me that does not understand what makes people tick when there are Alternatives. Anyway rightly or wrongly I guess it is a can of worms and so let's see what comes out of it.  It  May be that I am on some sort of low (Although i don't feel that way) but that is it for me tonight.

My old Signature says it all for me, "Life, is not a Rehearsal, It is for Living"

Good night  said zebidee.jpg

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Castaway, Thank you for that great positive answer :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1