So is there a problem for you?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Funny, my neighbors say the same thing.  So we closed the bedroom window :hystery:

I guess that answers the question of why Dave stays. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike J
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Gary D said:

some of us are very happy to moan.

So it seems but like many you don't get the point

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So a mixed bag EH? well there are times when we all moan about FB and people wearing their heart on their sleeve at times over non real Life  issues Those that maybe can't or won't see my Meaning, go back and have a read of some of the things written here and then tell me it can at times get like FB which is something I think we have all said can be Soooooooooooooooo Aghhhhhhhhhhh and I spend some time there but as Kev (Sonjack) has already said, it is/should be Conversational and not vocational, So Onward and Upward and leave Starting Topics to those that just like to throw in one liners when the mood strikes.

davewe
Posted
Posted

I'm sitting on the beach staring at the calm sea (it's been rough the past two days) in Siaton, Negros. Problems? What problems? Oh yeah we have to leave today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, davewe said:

What problems? Oh yeah we have to leave today. 

Looks like you had a good time from the photos, BTW off Topic I know but did you get the car  windows Tinted as I found a place  that does it for 1.800 peso

Sorry G & G's but it was on my Mind just now as I passed it this Morning embarrased  man.jpg

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

BTW off Topic I know but did you get the car  windows Tinted as I found a place  that does it for 1.800 peso

Off Topic it was but it has maybe helped a good Friend to complete a task. Dave "W" thank you for the Reply by Pidgeon. Carrier Post man.jpg:hystery::whistling:

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

So it seems but like many you don't get the point

If you don't understand words in jest I really can't be be bothered to spend the time explaining it to you.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gary D said:

If you don't understand words in jest I really can't be be bothered to spend the time explaining it to you.

Oh so now you make a Joke,  why did you not say that in the first place Bad mood and attitude.jpg

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well steve it was not intended for those not here Full time but in the context of happiness it Won't happen mate as we are all so very happy but read on for a week or two and the moans will come as always 

People can and will laugh but  I am  so very sure that many are really just not happy, Anywhere:smile: ;

Watch this space..jpg

You mean like those from the Middle East????