So is there a problem for you?

mogo51
Posted
Posted

If they can't whinge here, where can they have a whinge???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I think we all need a pat on the shoulder and an "I understand" once in a while.

This "moaning" is a bit like exchanging war stories is for vets. You've only got other vets who'll understand you and it's good to get the frustrations out and know you're not alone. It's healthy, as long as complaining isn't ALL you do.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, mogo51 said:

If they can't whinge here, where can they have a whinge???

Whoever brought up this moaning thing has obviously no idea of the context of the Topic. There is a Question there that Only one member has actually answered and Ron, as far as the ME is concerned I think you are a little OTT on this EH? 

Bad Mood and Boring.jpg but Why can't some just read the Topic OP as it is, A Question not a Statement

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

but Why can't some just read the Topic OP as it is, A Question not a Statement

I see what you're asking. I think we got a bit off the question in defending our God Given Right To Whinge.

I left the US because the benefits of remaining shrank compared to the benefits of leaving. I was right. I have more right now, here, than I've ever had in my life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Two doors away, there's 7am karaoke, roosters, trash burning.  Don't mind it. Unless they're burning plastic - which is not that often. But I like the smell of burning leaves and dry tree branches.

I find it interesting that here Kenny Rogers, The BeeGees, etc are popular.  I'm old enough to like both and then some, even at 7am.

I guess that makes me the odd ball foreigner.

Edited by CoffeeRulzMe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1