Daughters & the things they come out with (You can't make this stuff up)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not a bad month really all things considered, Dog that is Poorly, My Bad Heel and my Wife'' continual cold but this one Cracked me Up well :crack-up: in the end.

I had a pretty Good Chat to our 18 year old about House running costs last week but said I was happy with the Bills, all went well Untill I mentioned the running of the Ceiling Fan, the Stand fan and her AC all at the same time and to Remember the data capping + reminding her that she should be cleaning her room But Dad! you bought me these things  (Phones laptop etc ) and Hired help for Ma, all I am doing is  what you have taught me. Optimize my life and make the best use of all things so who is to Blame? :wub:  what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg get out of that I thought

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

so who is to Blame?

In another thread there was an article about plastic bags being a problem, in Trash and Recycling.  If anyone read all the way to the end of the article linked in the opening post they say: “People can say Asia is a source of the problem,” Grate said. “But then again, who is producing these products?”  Thus putting the blame for the trash on the people who supply the products.

I suggest that your daughter read all the way to the end and had an "AHA" moment.  Finding someone else to blame is quite a talent that filipinos have.  It seems she has the talent. :hystery:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Finding someone else to blame is quite a talent that filipinos have.  It seems she has the talent. :hystery:

Most certainly she has, in most things but then, she is one of 100.000+ and will say I am just following others. Not the answer anyone wants to hear But:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not the answer anyone wants to hear

I want to hear about it.  I enjoy hearing about you family.  You have one of the better "expat lives" here.  Not all a bed of roses but always interesting.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I want to hear about it.

To the Sprog Life is all about peer pressure so if one does something they all want/have to do it and that is where I can get annoyed at her. Lemmings comes to mind and it seems the rest of the Future of the Philippines or the World if you like, just Follow suit, OH! she, as many others Know it is wrong but they just have to be in that click of not wanting to be a "Goody Two shoes" Yet behaves like 'butter wouldn't melt'  when  she feels like it. Unfortunately for her, she has a Father that is not Frightened of the Pout and Face thing from Mothers that seems to Rule  their daily Life.

• Like 2

Castaway
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Finding someone else to blame is quite a talent that filipinos have.  It seems she has the talent

Is it really a talent?... or is it a shortcoming of Filipinos/Filipinas?

"The problem with Filipinos is we cannot say sorry. We’d rather say, “You’re wrong, it’s your fault..."

https://thoughtcatalog.com/sade-andria-zabala/2016/06/the-problem-with-filipinos/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well my friends say what I do about my princess Sprog.jpg she is the other Love of my Life here and no matter how much she annoys me, Dads Taxi is there as usual, Today only 50 mins late but off she went to break another Heart I am sure, Good she does that rather than me Break a leg or two:hystery: Sprog going out.jpg  Sprog just leaning.jpg Sprog Posing.jpgSprog Out.jpg

• Like 3