Update the exercise bike

RBM
Posted
Posted

Great to hear Kev, my SO was mad keen for about 6 months after we bought one, now totally forgotton. To be fair some health issues still doubt she returns to it, I am so far hanging in.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Great to hear Kev, my SO was mad keen for about 6 months after we bought one, now totally forgotton. To be fair some health issues still doubt she returns to it, I am so far hanging in.

Well Bruce a good outcome of this is that she has much more energy now and she is not feeling tired all the time.As you say she might get tired of it but if she does she has to pay me the cost of the bike yeh like that`s gonna happen.

• Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well Bruce a good outcome of this is that she has much more energy now and she is not feeling tired all the time.As you say she might get tired of it but if she does she has to pay me the cost of the bike yeh like that`s gonna happen.

Look out my friend.....you better also shape up, she may find energy now that going to be quite demanding come nite time!,

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, RBM said:

Look out my friend.....you better also shape up, she may find energy now that going to be quite demanding come nite time!,

:hystery: Can you just imagine Bruce?  over there.jpg  Chasing.jpg :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, RBM said:

Well I suppose I could live in hope.Actually Bruce I go to the gym 3x a week.

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Can you just imagine Bruce?  over there.jpg  Chasing.jpg :whistling:

That is your meme Jack.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

That is your meme Jack.

meme

mēm/

noun

:smile:an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.  Maybe but guess where I got it From :hystery: 3-0 mate 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

meme

mēm/

noun

:smile:an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.  Maybe but guess where I got it From :hystery: 3-0 mate 

Well that aint what they call it on FB and who am I to know :whistling:

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hey is it just me that has demands??