scott h
Posted
Posted

call me insensitive but...........TOUGH TITTIE:whistling:

• Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Stupid maybe--more like foolish and delusional.. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, PaulB said:

The electric bill for the wooden shack was put in my name

I tried very hard to read the whole story to find out how much was stupid, how much was trolling and how much was just being a victim.

The story starts out making him look like a foolish person, who did not do any homework, and was a vicitm of people who have no respect for people who are stupid, compassionate and have money in their pocket.

But this statement raised a red flag.  Do you realize how hard it is to get the electric bill in your name if you are a foreigner?  I am told it can be done but how many here have the electric bill in a foreigner's name?  At this point I stopped reading and decided I have no sympathy for this fellow, whether he was scammed or just stupid.

I scanned the rest of the story to see what he is looking for and found:

6 hours ago, PaulB said:

no source of income till my pension arrives on 20th September 2017.

Since Sept 20 has come and gone he should have taken his pension money and got out of the country.  Nothing I can do for him.  As an addendum.  I know one person who is addicted to drugs and made up a similar WAY OUT story that he expected me to believe to justify his situation.  There is no evidence to believe this fellow's story.  Even if he really is in a detention center we have no way of knowing the real reason for it.  Leave it for his flesh and blood friends and relatives to sort out.  If they don't believe him, well neither do the relatives of the person addicted to drugs that I mentioned.  If they DO believe him then they are the ones to help him out.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have read this 2 or 3 times now and IF True we was a Fool, I can't really add much as I think we can all read between the Lines, one thing  for sure, had he brought this to us as a member of PEF some advice would have come forward. We hear so many stories that each, has a twist in them.

For me, If I smell rats  and it puts me in a Bad Mood and I sense problems then I go back, sit and say to myself , WHOA! thar pardner,  Clearly, this Poster cannot see wood for Trees.

Each to their own but as I said if this is true, What sort of man waits and then blames others, sounds like he says to himselfBad Mood and happenings.jpg Yet does nothing about it. For me, bad Mood.jpg

Thinking about my Topic on Sensitivity, I am in agreement with many here in that a "Fool and his Money are soon Parted" so I can honestly say what a Silly Billy to have allowed this to happen when according to the Post there were many times to call it all to halt (So no sympathy from this corner)

I guess the Jury is out on this one. Yes?

:508: I'm Done

Jack:mellow:

Morning All :photo-109:

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

But this statement raised a red flag.  Do you realize how hard it is to get the electric bill in your name if you are a foreigner?  I am told it can be done but how many here have the electric bill in a foreigner's name?  At this point I stopped reading and decided I have no sympathy for this fellow, whether he was scammed or just stupid.

Hi Dave...

I wouldn't judge the validity of the story on the basis of the above- I was able to get the electricity bill (ILECO) in my name with no trouble at all.

Just one thing doesn't smell right to me - he used the words "the Diamond Hill" anyone who lived in Hong Kong will know Diamond Hill is a district ans not a specific place. That one thing makes me doubtful.

That said, being stupid was never a crime and he wouldn't be the 1st man to make so many monumental mistakes over a woman.

Still, i won't be donating to any return home fund!

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

Is it just me or does she sound like a keeper ? :hystery: 

Must be, cuz he tried to keep her many times!  :smile:

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I looked at his FB and it seems legit.  However, most people only let friends see their FB.  Something smells I'm just not sure what.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I

Sorry Dave how ever its dead easy, I have done this several times. Perhaps depends on location.

Edited by RBM
  • Thanks 1