I just don't know where to start my intro so my fingers and eyes drag me in here. I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I stumble here.

Hi to y'all, I'm Bryan Filipino runs in my blood, I've learned a lot here already just by lurking around and then decided to join in. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times. My English and grammar are not that good enough though I'm trying to learn and fix. I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Thanks for keeping me in.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Barnaclue said:

I just don't know where to start my intro so my fingers and eyes drag me in here. I hope you guys wouldn't mind if I stumble here.

Hi to y'all, I'm Bryan Filipino runs in my blood, I've learned a lot here already just by lurking around and then decided to join in. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times. My English and grammar are not that good enough though I'm trying to learn and fix. I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Thanks for keeping me in.

Have no fear Bryan, this is a wonderful forum on how to corrupt these "foreigners" about how "we" see things through the eyes of a Filipino.  I have been a member of this forum for several years now and it would be nice to have a point of view from another fellow country man.

Mabuhay Bryan!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to our EPF forum Brian.

Your English is perfect!

You said that Filipino runs in [your] blood, so I’m guessing that one or both of your parents are full (or part) Filipino.

Plus, you were born in Oz, which makes me curious about the Filipino community in Australia.  Do you guys hold onto your culture down-under?

Do you and your family come to the Philippines for visits?...  or do you guys have plans for moving back?

Sorry for the pesky questions… anyhow, you are welcome here.

:welcome-wagon:

• Like 4

Welcome Barnaclue!

I like to see more Filipinos joining in to the mix!  Hope to read any future posts and comments with your point of view.:smile:

Queenie

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Barnaclue said:

Welcome

What is your location ?

5 hours ago, Barnaclue said:

Hi Bryan,

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the forum.  Good bunch of people here and you are most welcome. 

• Like 1

Hi Bryan        :welcome-wagon:

It will be good to have another Filipino perspective on our musings. 

Welcome to the forum.

Ken

Edited by Huggybearman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Have no fear Bryan, this is a wonderful forum on how to corrupt these "foreigners" about how "we" see things through the eyes of a Filipino.  I have been a member of this forum for several years now and it would be nice to have a point of view from another fellow country man.

Mabuhay Bryan!  

Salamat Jake.

6 hours ago, Castaway said:

Welcome to our EPF forum Brian.

Your English is perfect!

You said that Filipino runs in [your] blood, so I’m guessing that one or both of your parents are full (or part) Filipino.

Plus, you were born in Oz, which makes me curious about the Filipino community in Australia.  Do you guys hold onto your culture down-under?

Do you and your family come to the Philippines for visits?...  or do you guys have plans for moving back?

Sorry for the pesky questions… anyhow, you are welcome here.

:welcome-wagon:

I wish your right Cast, I am pure Pinoy my dad is from Laguna and my mom is from Bikol. Tbh I am on vacation and will go back soon in the Philippines.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Barnaclue said:

I am on vacation and will go back soon in the Philippines.

Do you mean you are on vacation now in the Philippines or will be visiting the Philippines?