North Korea: should Filipinos be nervous? If yes, why?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

North Korea: should Filipinos be nervous?   I think was the question.They should be like the rest of us are maybe but :571c66d400c8c_1(103): the majority (that I have asked)do not know where it is even,

Jack :huh:

Morning All :photo-109:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think if you read the article, the reporter did as thorough a fact check as is humanly possible, but that's just my interpretation.

The specific thing that got me from that reporter is the part I quoted about 3 million volunteers for the military which was a quote the reporter got from a NK official. In a more general, widespread context from just reading and looking at news, I see the same BS that is obviously incorrect or misleading constantly repeated and re-reported over and over again. Which led me to many of the media should more correctly be called Plagiarizers than Reporters. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Castaway
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

North Korea: should Filipinos be nervous?   I think was the question.They should be like the rest of us are maybe but :571c66d400c8c_1(103): the majority (that I have asked)do not know where it is even

Here's a map of North Korea and the Philippines but if I go by experience, locals will not understand it. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

MAP.JPG

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1