Surviving my 1st scheduled Brown Out

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

We wish EH? :wink:

We can all wish, Jack. But is it likely to change? No prizes to for the correct answer to that one! :smile:

Ken

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Huggybearman said:

In those cases it just seems to be down to a guy in the ops centre (if they have such a thing?) randomly pulling breakers to match demand with supply.

Maybe or an auto load break when demand out does supply.

57 minutes ago, Huggybearman said:

I am still of the opinion that if and when such action is required, it should be done to a particular rota. Consumers would then be aware that during certain hours a brownout in their area was possible rather than the complete lottery it is at the moment.

Ken

Could be the supplier as here in Cebu a few weeks or more ago they announce possible brownouts in certain areas.

Just to add they used to issue notices of rotating brownouts but found none recent. This is 2015 , http://tsadagyud.com/2015/07/21/cepalco-rotating-brownout-schedules-for-july-21-to-26/

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Maybe or an auto load break when demand out does supply.

Could be the supplier as here in Cebu a few weeks or more ago they announce possible brownouts in certain areas.

Just to add they used to issue notices of rotating brownouts but found none recent. This is 2015 , http://tsadagyud.com/2015/07/21/cepalco-rotating-brownout-schedules-for-july-21-to-26/

Well I guess anything is possible here. Except publishing an updated list of rolling brownouts! :smile:

When I move house I think I will move into the same sub-division as the chairman of CEPALCO.          That should solve the problem. :thumbsup:

Ken

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Huggybearman said:

When I move house I think I will move into the same sub-division as the chairman of CEPALCO.          That should solve the problem. :thumbsup:

:hystery: Nope it doesn't work, Noreco II here on Negros has the General Manager living but 5 mins from me on the same Line. Just have to go with the Flow my friend

• Like 1