Right to bear arms.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Another mast shooting and lots of innocent people dead and many more injured and yet you get the gun lobby saying something like "so what".

No i dont want to offend anyone or any country but when its your right to have so many guns to protect yourself including automatics an so on surry its time to say ok just one gun is fine.

Yes the world is changing , mass killings are everywhere and yes you should be able to defend yourself with in reason but again so many guns owned by one person and even laws stating you can walk around the streets with a gun too, yes they say they have been vetted and filled in all the forms too,yes a crazy world,

Just my thoughts on this and i hope i have not offended decent law abiding folk with common sense .

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

41 minutes ago, stevewool said:

so many guns to protect yourself including automatics an so on surry its time to say ok just one gun is fine.

Another gun topic.  Haven't we had enough of them?  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, stevewool said:

but again so many guns owned by one person and even laws stating you can walk around the streets with a gun too

Preface: I have never owned a gun in my life, had lots issued to me, but having said that.

Steve its an American thing. To really understand it you need to get to know folks that are not from the big  cities, places like Wyoming, or Texas, or west Virginia. It is as part of their culture as saying yes by raising the eyebrows is to a Filipino. 

13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Not if its kept polite and civil Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Sorry but I do know I don't read everything that is on here, I did not know there has been so many threads about guns.

But we don't have to comment if we don't have too.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, scott h said:

Preface: I have never owned a gun in my life, had lots issued to me, but having said that.

Steve its an American thing. To really understand it you need to get to know folks that are not from the big  cities, places like Wyoming, or Texas, or west Virginia. It is as part of their culture as saying yes by raising the eyebrows is to a Filipino. 

Not if its kept polite and civil Dave

Yes it's all about being civil, I don't know all the rules about living in America and what you can and cannot do.

But watching from the outside, something's need to change within or is money more important then lives.

canadamale
Posted
Posted

guns do not kill people, people with guns kill people

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, canadamale said:

guns do not kill people, people with guns kill people

And here's me thinking its the bullets that kill people.  A gun with no bullets might knock you over the head though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

canadamale
Posted
Posted

haha it still takes someone to pull the trigger

6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

here's me thinking its the bullets that kill people.  A gun with no bullets might knock you over the head though

r

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I say if you have the right to hunt the bear, take the whole damn thing. Just the arms? Really?

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic