Opinion of Filipino Men??

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, stevewool said:

We are all different i what we are looking for in our partners.

For me i want someone who will love me no matter what, will work together for our future and if she is Beautiful well i have done good.

Now all these things i have but what i did not realize is her beauty that is inside that i did not see at first, now i would give my life for my wife but this is what the Filipino men dont see in us white men, we are just there because we cannot find young so called white women.

You are wasting your time if you think 'young white women' have any interest in us old farts.  They want someone they can live with for awhile, churn out a couple of kids and then divorce and robe the ex.

Now there are many Filipino women and indeed most Asian women who will do the same thing, but you are more likely to find a good one if you are sensible in your decision process, who will love and respect you, care for you and be happy with what you leave behind.  The history of large age gaps between westerners and Asians is not good.

I doubt that Filipino males care all that much.  They are all out doing their best anyway.

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

expats.jpg Brit style

Now that would turn any young Filipino woman on, don't you think????

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

Now that would turn any young Filipino woman on, don't you think????

:hystery: I guess I got lucky then:wink:

Edited by Jack Peterson

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

They are all out doing their best anyway.

Agreed Mogo.

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I know no filipino men here (PH) I would consider a friend. I worked with a filipino in Au, I considered  a friend, but I would not say we were close friends. This is exactly how I feel also about all the non filipino men I know. I have acquaintances but I do not consider then close friends. I have my partner we are friends/lovers/partner I need no other relationships in my life. I also have family I am close too. So my opionion of filipino men is I treat them respectful and expect the same in return.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Kuya John said:

A little bit of a suntan and your made Jack :thumbsup:

Word on da street is Jack rocks the "whitening cream". Not judging just sayin.

canadamale
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Word on da street is Jack rocks the "whitening cream". Not judging just sayin.

ya know you've gone native when you start rocking the whitening cream

• Haha 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

To expand on the responses of the young Filipina's in the video, yes, all of the reasons the foreigner was selected over the handsome filipino were for financial status, but in addition, there were Filipina's that desired the white skin and blue eyes as well.  Nothing new here.  

But let's not kid ourselves - if a young rich man was available - Filipino or Foreign, that would be a girls first choice.  

• Like 3